Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DMS

Warrington.

20 posts in this topic

Who do we fancy then. I'll take any of them. But would prefer Leigh. Great fans and with the right ref it could be a cracker.

I would love for it to be Leigh, good set of fans, and would be a cracker on the day

got to agree. I'd like to see Leigh win. They're fans are a good set who you can have a good laugh with.

Great result Fev, enjoy your day and win at Warrington

Leigh. The GF ought to be contested between the top two teams in the division, and us and Leigh were 1 & 2.

It would also have to be Leigh for me , it would be a fantastic atmosphere and classic game for everyone , what they have achieved this season is amazing considering they started from scratch.

I would choose Halifax next due to the atmosphere they create as last years final was almost silent from the eagles supporters.

I think we could take at least 6 000 to Warrington this year with the work being done by the club. Last year we almost filled our end with lots of seats to our left and the opposite touch line was mostly fev also. '

Has to be Sheffield. You can't really call yourselves Champions when there's one team you haven't beaten. B)

Leigh: Good team, good fans and plenty of them

Halifax: Good team, owe them two now, fans not so great, but plenty of them

Sheffield: Decent team, no fans

On the whole I'd like Leigh to get there, they're the team I have most respect for. But I wouldn't mind giving Halifax a stuffing either

Thanks for the nice comments about us [Leigh] hope we do meet up in the final, but we need to do the business on Thursday first. Good win last night guys i really enjoyed our night at Fev, had something to eat again in the Fev hotel or arms not sure what it's called and as always was very good, also met Robin again and his mates who we now class as good mates, hope to see you all at Warrington, all the best guys.

It would also have to be Leigh for me , it would be a fantastic atmosphere and classic game for everyone , what they have achieved this season is amazing considering they started from scratch.

I would choose Halifax next due to the atmosphere they create as last years final was almost silent from the eagles supporters.

I think we could take at least 6 000 to Warrington this year with the work being done by the club. Last year we almost filled our end with lots of seats to our left and the opposite touch line was mostly fev also. '

Shame they are not there every game considering your poor home support last night. Btw that's what your club announced not what I think. :lol:

No more than 800, well thats what me and the 2000 sat with me thought! :wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's see what Wigan attendance is tonight there was 21000 there last week

Let's see what Wigan attendance is tonight there was 21000 there last week

By the looks of it less than that.

7200 at Wigan looks like people don't like the playoffs

Said this before - there are too many games in the play-offs. The attendances don't justify the comp. You can't argue with 70000 at Old Trafford but some of the other games aren't impressive. At our level, we need to decide,, as a game whether we want a league or a play-off based system and cut the play-offs down to top four. Semi finals and a final - if we decide to retain them.

Why the **** do we have to trail over the pennines once again?. Have the RL a "freebie" arrangement or what?. What is wrong with Donny, Huddersfield or even the new stadium at Rotherham?.

Donny could be in the final so couldn't be there Huddersfield is too big no atmosphere