See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rovergeoff

GRAND FINAL

21 posts in this topic

We look forward to Sunday's meeting.

We hope that the loyal Eagles' fans will be accompanied by many new ones. The team deserves much more support in Sheffield.

Once again you have got to the final the hard way - let us hope for a cleaner game than last year.

UP THE ROVERS

Hoping for a Sheffield win (from a Dewsbury fan).

I'm thinking of having a bet on the two underdogs on Sunday. Barrow are evens ( Doncaster 8/11). You are rated as 5/2 ! Now that is a good bet.

C'mon Eagles.

We look forward to Sunday's meeting.

We hope that the loyal Eagles' fans will be accompanied by many new ones. The team deserves much more support in Sheffield.

Once again you have got to the final the hard way - let us hope for a cleaner game than last year.

UP THE ROVERS

I know there was a Hotpoint last year but I don't think Vax, Dyson or Hoover are in our squad you do have Muvududu so that could be claimed to be cleaning up!!!! We have got Henderson to Relish and that is well known for cleaning people out!!!!!!!

Message from the Club

There are still seats available on the coaches, and a small number of tickets, for the Grand Final on Sunday.

The coaches leave Don Valley at 10.30 and will arrive in time for the Championship 1 Final, only £10 for adults.

Just a reminder that alcohol is not permitted on the coaches and bags will be searched when entering the stadium.

well done Sheffield, keep plugging away with getting more support as you guys derserve it, hope this success can generate more support fron the city.

Congratulations - well deserved - chuffed for you

Congratulations to Mark Aston and the Eagles. It's good to see another name on the trophy, and to come from 4th, having to beat 5th, 3rd, 2nd, and now 1st in the play-offs, is some feat.

Well done, from a Leyther.

Very disappointed. Haven't seen the game - I was in Salisbury today. But well done. I hope it is good for the expansion of the game in Sheffield.

Superb win for you today and thoroughly deserved............BIG pat on the back for Knowles (deserved M.O.M), also to Hendo and Brambani.

You were superb today and thouroughly deserved the win

Wish the Raiders had played half as well !!

Not looking forward to playing you next year if you play like that again

Lee

Well done Sheffield well deserved our lads were second best today

Well deserved win for your boys, i think your club like ours is progressive, running all the junior teams and not relying on loads of duel reg players. Looking forward to renewing the battle next season.