Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJT

Macmillan Coffee Morning - This Friday

5 posts in this topic

Featherstone Rovers Foundation would like to invite you to join us for the World's Biggest Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support on Friday 28th September, 11:00am till 1:00pm here at Featherstone Rovers in the Gallery (upstairs).

One in three of us will get cancer and it's the toughest thing most of us will ever face. If you've been diagnosed with cancer, or a loved one has, you'll want a team of people in your corner supporting you every step of the way.

Macmillan provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care. All proceeds made on the day will go to the Macmillan Cancer Support charity.

Entry is £1.50 to include a drink and a delicious home baked bun! Children welcome.

Hope to see you all there for this great cause!

Featherstone Rovers Foundation would like to invite you to join us for the World's Biggest Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support on Friday 28th September, 11:00am till 1:00pm here at Featherstone Rovers in the Gallery (upstairs).

One in three of us will get cancer and it's the toughest thing most of us will ever face. If you've been diagnosed with cancer, or a loved one has, you'll want a team of people in your corner supporting you every step of the way.

Macmillan provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care. All proceeds made on the day will go to the Macmillan Cancer Support charity.

Entry is £1.50 to include a drink and a delicious home baked bun! Children welcome.

Hope to see you all there for this great cause!

If I am fit enough I shall be getting ready to attend Alan Chapman's funeral. I will have to check the time and date but understand it is Friday. Good sportsman, good friend and the brother of Herbert who played for the Rovers and Salford. RIP. Too many mates passing over.

If I am fit enough I shall be getting ready to attend Alan Chapman's funeral. I will have to check the time and date but understand it is Friday. Good sportsman, good friend and the brother of Herbert who played for the Rovers and Salford. RIP. Too many mates passing over.

Managed to get there. Said a goodbye to Alan and then went to this worthy cause. It was well supported and Pat and I made a contribution to help the good work these people do.

Managed to get there. Said a goodbye to Alan and then went to this worthy cause. It was well supported and Pat and I made a contribution to help the good work these people do.

couldn't get to the rovers one, but attended one in wakefield.having seen their work close up i have to say it's a very worthwhile cause