Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolford6

Justin Lee Collins

Andy Kershaw did time i think for stalking his ex wife.Hes back sponging off the licence fee, too.

Andy Kershaw is one of the best broadcasters on the radio.I wouldn't call him a sponger.

I think he was dealt with too harshly by the Isle of Man judiciary and the BBC.

Andy Kershaw is one of the best broadcasters on the radio.I wouldn't call him a sponger.

I think he was dealt with too harshly by the Isle of Man judiciary and the BBC.

It may be of course, that the IOM judicial system and the BBC had all the evidence, and considered all sides of the arguments.

In 2008 , The Independent reported "...has been imprisoned three times – and arrested many more – for breaking the terms of a restraining order that forbids him from contacting Banner. After his most recent arrest, in March, he was given a six-month term suspended for two years after pleading guilty, and left the Isle of Man to address his problems.But after moving to Northamptonshire to stay with his sister, fellow BBC broadcaster Liz Kershaw, he again made contact with Banner and his children. The Isle of Man authorities attempted to issue a warrant for his arrest. Since May, Kershaw says he has "been on the run" with his dog, Buster, living out of a holdall and staying on friends' floors and sofas"

Harsh;y? Hardly.

Good grief! Maybe Bazz should listen again and then might change his mind.