Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

havenhater

Dallimore

48 posts in this topic

So we have Matty, Now in the paper today Dallimore, who else are we gonna get who has already signed on the 1st of September for them crackpots, I can confirm Dallimore was in Bargain Madness on 1st September in Whitehaven and was signed for whitehaven with actually knowing similar to how matty did when he was paying for his meal in Casa Romana

Hey if you use chip and pin in Whitehaven your automatically a haven player don't you know. Although dallimore has openly said on twitter he won't be signing for them and from the beginning didn't fancy them much. I think all efforts should be put into securing Brett carter now. Matty,stack,thacks,phillips,miller and carter were our top 6 performers this season and securing 5 of 6 is fantastic. So now let's make it 6 of 6. I would also like to see jase mossop signed up sharpish as well as a reward for a great year and loyal player

Oh I think Thacks was way up there . His signature has almost been looked over being a while back but I think that was absolutely massive . A huge name in rugby league circles signing again for you is something other targets and players notice believe me . He'll be the one we're using to push the club to outsiders.

Sorry I meant to put him in. Always forget 1 lol. 5 out of 6 so far then. Edited now. Proof reading is the way forward

That would be indicating that anyone at the star office would actually wanna read the tripe they print.

I was just going to fill up at Tesco Petrol Station in Whitehaven and none other then Stuart Fieldens...................................... number was on the back of a young lads shirt

Dallimore saying on Twitter that he is in talks with Oldham today and if the contract is right he'll stay there (silly lad). He'll regret it if he does!!!!!!

Move for Jamie Durbin maybe then if we're looking in that area. Wigan youngster played well this season ??

Maybe not Keith, if they make him a big offer to keep him and he doesn't fancy the travelling. He would be welcomed by all up here and would get to play at a higher level but if Oldham offer him big money you can't blame the lad if he stays for another season.

I think it's all to do with the travelling for dallimore. Every report has said he didn't fancy the travel and even on twitter he has said it was along way.

Its the age old problem for us the distance between the M62 corridor and west cumbria. This is all the more reason to get something in place to develop the local talent that does exist in west cumbria and bring them on and see them in a town jersey when the times right.

Dallimore saying on Twitter that he is in talks with Oldham today and if the contract is right he'll stay there (silly lad). He'll regret it if he does!!!!!!

oldham are apparently close to a link up with a SL club.

If he can't be bothered to travel then why bother with him. Peterson was up for it and ended up playing superleague as did Walne.

Sometimes you have to make the commitment to get the reward..

That's right. Daves an example for many a young player . Take a punt , show what you've got and you get yourself talked about and noticed.

Just tweeted him and because of his job it dosnt look like he will be coming up here....shame as he is what we need.

I was never sure about that one to be honest . This is gonna be a real tough league for a controlling half . I think we need a more seasoned , proven one personally . The guy is promising but is only a year out of the reserves and didn't especially jump out down here as a wonder all round finished article. I think he's probably done the right thing giving himself another years development . A player who's done it at this or a higher level , here or down under , should be our target now with the top local amateurs to give a good mix .

If true the lad must lack ambition so we're probably better off without him

Not necessarily, its a lot of travelling and we have no idea of his job situation.

Its cos of his job Geordie... cant blame him.

Havent heard out about Brocklebank...we have 5 games left so will probably know more after them games..

If it was because of his job why did he talk to Town in the first place? Surely he would've known it was a non-starter..... Unless it's just a convenient excuse....