See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

l'angelo mysterioso

THE NEXT BIG RUGBY LEAGUE THING after this weekend and the SL GF

79 posts in this topic

is the 2013 world cup

what are peoples' plans?

I'm really looking forward to it.

Gonna try and watch every match like I did for the last 1.

Watching a few matches like Tonga vs Ireland wouldn't go a miss either.

think i'll just watch the Australia v New Zealand final.

cant wait..not !!....lets see if the rfl can make a total ballcocks of it like the last time they hosted it.....RFL = WASTE OF SPACE

I've got some paint that needs to be watched drying.

cant wait..not !!....lets see if the rfl can make a total ballcocks of it like the last time they hosted it.....RFL = WASTE OF SPACE

I know im critical of the RFL, but why not wait to see if you actually enjoy it before condemning it before a ball is kicked? You're already looking for failures!

Might go watch the lesser nations play each other, no interest whatsoever in watching England though. Next big event for me though after the GF

is the 1st friendly of the new season

I know im critical of the RFL, but why not wait to see if you actually enjoy it before condemning it before a ball is kicked? You're already looking for failures!

because i choose not to!!

is the 2013 world cup

what are peoples' plans?

I'm really looking forward to it.

Never learn will you, here we go again

The England team is not my team, it is a super league team, super league is an invitation only non competitive league, it has nothing to do with me neither has the England team. I will not spend 1 penny of my hard earned supporting anything to do with the RFL elitest world cup. I reckon i wont be alone

Every spare penny i have will go to the Rovers and help Mark Cambell and his board take us back to our rightful place. The world cup, 4 nations, england, Grand final, challenge cup with 2 different rules for super league and the rest can go to hellll as far as im concerned

The England team is not my team, it is a super league team, super league is an invitation only non competitive league, it has nothing to do with me neither has the England team. I will not spend 1 penny of my hard earned supporting anything to do with the RFL elitest world cup. I reckon i wont be alone

Every spare penny i have will go to the Rovers and help Mark Cambell and his board take us back to our rightful place. The world cup, 4 nations, england, Grand final, challenge cup with 2 different rules for super league and the rest can go to hellll as far as im concerned

Could not agree more. I will be saving my money for Rovers 2013 campaign. I think everynone knows my opinions on how are game is being run and the Bulls shambles is just another joke added to the list.

If we do get in to SL via a franchise my opinions will not change either because I do not agree with the system. Like I have always done I will watch Rovers at any level and that is something the RFL can't take away from me.

Spot on mate . after our grand final theres only one big rl thing till next season ,an thats our ground development.

Unenthused. really can't be ar sed with it.

Lowfields post is bang on for me also.

I am sure though that Finn is playing for Ireland and not sure if we have anymore current or ex players involved.

Zak is surely playing for England so I am looking forward to watching him progress.

I will try watch all the games via free internet streaming sites and if anyone wants to know how then PM me .

seconded......aussie v nz final will be a cracker lol

I am sure the RFL will have enough Bradford supporters watching the World Cup without me parting with brass that will be spent watching Fev thank you very much

I hope that England get there #### kicked in every game ............. RFL can kiss all our collective non super league Butts .............

Every spare penny i have will go to the Rovers and help Mark Cambell and his board take us back to our rightful place.

which i presume means into that invitation only non competetive league which has nothing to do with you . lol. :D

which i presume means into that invitation only non competetive league which has nothing to do with you . lol. :D

neat irony

but to be fair you can only play within the system that exists: whether you agree with that system is another matter.

i guess you don't like it then,so why do you want to be in it ?

i guess you don't like it then,so why do you want to be in it ?

Show me where i have ever said i want to be in it?

I wouldnt thank you to be in it at the moment, happy where we are until the game is changed from top to bottom

Show me where i have ever said i want to be in it?

I wouldnt thank you to be in it at the moment, happy where we are until the game is changed from top to bottom

Totally agree lowfield we dont want SL until someone goes through it with a fine tooth comb.

hope the macnamara effect is not rubbing off on Daryl

hope the macnamara effect is not rubbing off on Daryl

Like that one old rover owt he touches turns bad :lol:

self serving? self pitying? narrow minded? parochial? maunjy? Never in this world. Well ssaid everybody apart from the odd poor naive fool, who probably knows nowr about this once great game of ours anyway.

the diaspora of rugby league, which whether or not people approve, is growing-comes together.

The best rugby players in the world of any kind of rugby take part.

no wonder international rugby union and its world cup is light years ahead of rugby league's

I blame the powers that be.