Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sir HaRoLd FaCey

Choke

77 posts in this topic

Let the ahalifax fans enjoy the night we got more money for loosing than they got

Lets get back to reality well done Sheffield u were the better team you beat all the teams that everyone thought world win it good luck take the money you showed that paying top dollar doesn't always get you success Fev Halifax learn from it

Just rising to the level of some of the fev fans who post on our forum. Fantastic effort from Sheffield, they have beaten the best four teams in the comp to claim that trophy

It's nice to see that both underdogs finished on top to win their games and both with only a few points between them well done to Sheffield and Doncaster

go on then go up to any one of the fev players and tell them they were chokers chin up boys we will be back asgood as ever next season

Yes we are chockers no dout not any body can argue with it 3 finals 1 win says it all plus that in Blackpool

no we are not to get to a final you have to be of some worth and teams in any sport will raise their game against the best ,top of the league three, years on the trot ,think again

I don't think you get it Kirkie, nobody is doubting that you have been the best team in the league over the last 3 year's we are talking about your inability to win finals,

Unlucky Fev , consistently the best team in the league over the last 3 seasons , but beaten by the better team on the day !

oh i get it harold its not inability when we have already won a final ,sheffield were the better team onthe day you do not lose your abilities overnight,these lads are the best ,sheffield were so pumped up today it would have taken a top6 super league team to get through, anyway about not getting it ,naaaaaaaaaaaaah

Unlucky Fev , consistently the best team in the league over the last 3 seasons , but beaten by the better team on the day !

They were the best team on the day. Let us not forget they also beat Halifax by a bucket full and were well in front of Leigh. We will return and I reckon most teams in the league would be proud of our record.

Sheff`s defence won the game as I thought there was nothing between both teams attack wise........unlucky to Fev and Congrats to Sheff.

Well done to Sheffield the best team on the day won........Roll on next season because with the players coming in we'll be up there again, UP THE ROVERS ready to seek revenge ;)

Featherstone where beaten by a very good side. Sheffield have hit form at the right time which included hammering Halifax two weeks ago.

The second Sheffield try was the try of the season.

The winner today was Championship rugby.

Sheff`s defence won the game as I thought there was nothing between both teams attack wise........unlucky to Fev and Congrats to Sheff.

Fev just didn't have any spark today in attack. Tough, hard fought game which either team could have won. But Brambani's kick for me was the game breaker. Other than that I didn't think there was much to choose between both teams. Knowles and Turner were outstanding for Sheffield. Finn I am afraid was non existent.

no arguments from me. Sheffield have the game to beat us and they played very well today.a couple of things do worry me. firstly, other teams never used to finish the game fitter than us, they do now, even big lads like howison, stringer and higgins. secondly, we only seem to have one gameplan and seem unable to adapt to whoever we are playing. just my opinoin , and once again, well done eagles.

oh i get it harold its not inability when we have already won a final ,sheffield were the better team onthe day you do not lose your abilities overnight,these lads are the best ,sheffield were so pumped up today it would have taken a top6 super league team to get through, anyway about not getting it ,naaaaaaaaaaaaah

So you have won one final in how many attempts?