Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barnie

Yes to SL promotion and relegation.

14 posts in this topic

What's the point....you are just a SL reserve team. Your chairman has no ambition for SL or a new ground otherwise planning permission would have been in years ago. Even the promises now are just paper talk.

What's the point....you are just a SL reserve team. Your chairman has no ambition for SL or a new ground otherwise planning permission would have been in years ago. Even the promises now are just paper talk.

Very well thought out that DemonUK. Now how do you arrive at the fact we are a SL reserve team, check the signings so far and not one is a Super League attached player.

Our Chairman has no ambition, well I feel the fact that he assembled a squad the season before last to get us out of Championship 1 ( which of course we did) and appointed possibly one of the best coaches outside of Super League suggests he does have ambition.

As for a new stadium yes I can see where you may have a point except we have a lease on the land and I firmly believe that the stadium will come to fruition.

May I ask are you a salford supporter as I am sure i have seen you on their forum, if so you better than anyone should know how difficult it is to get your own ground...Oh yes you didn't did you.!!!

Jog on till you can actually be constructive.

Now THAT is a keyboard warrior!

Alan I do believe hes a Leigh fan. They of course had no dual reg players last year or any financial problems pre-season.

I thought we'd get a government warning before they introduced broadband in Leigh...

Even if Swinton had no desire to play in SL i would still sign this petition as it is bad for rugby league from grass roots upwards.

some people see past the end of their own noses and want a fairer more level playing field.

Even if Swinton had no desire to play in SL i would still sign this petition as it is bad for rugby league from grass roots upwards.

some people see past the end of their own noses and want a fairer more level playing field.

Agree totally Barnie, i'm with you mate.

Amen to that.

Amen to that.

same here, the more people that sign the petition the better.