Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bluebags

2013 Shirt Thread

15 posts in this topic

Got a sneaking suspicion that the shirt that Doncaster wore on Sunday is next seasons..

8040871523_dd00742571.jpg

I think (or hope) with the moves Khan is already pulling that a "traditional" shirt will be worn by the Bulls.

I think (or hope) with the moves Khan is already pulling that a "traditional" shirt will be worn by the Bulls.

Cotton, long sleeves and proper collar? If Next can do em for 20 quid why cant the RFL act on the clubs behalves and get a load done

Got a sneaking suspicion that the shirt that Doncaster wore on Sunday is next seasons..

8040871523_dd00742571.jpg

Parramatta called, they want their shirts back... :lol:

need help on gettin a catalan dragons shirt for my 6 yr old either online o in hull (but ive searched and not seen any) any help grateful thanks

need help on gettin a catalan dragons shirt for my 6 yr old either online o in hull (but ive searched and not seen any) any help grateful thanks

Up until this week,JJB online had them but I think the website has been taken over by sportsdirect,give it a go.

We're having a raffle for a Catalan shirt this weekend...