Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

06/10/12 - SL Grand Final: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves

Who will win?   39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos by 13 points or more
    • Leeds Rhinos by 7 to 12 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 1 to 6 points
    • Warrington Wolves by 1 to 6 points
    • Warrington Wolves by 7 to 12 points
    • Warrington Wolves by 13 points or more

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

296 posts in this topic

Breaking with the way that the thread has generally gone over the last few pages, just want to say that I'm excited about this and I'm a neutral. Once again will be taking people new to TGG & hoping that they find the whole thing a fantastic experience. Sun's out, sky's blue, pitch should be perfect which should produce a cracker. For me this just favours Warrington & I'll be backing them despite a reluctant, grudging admiration for what Leeds have achieved. Actually find it a bit bizarre / disappointing that this has wandered off onto a "who're the real champs" thread while over on twitter there's a whole load of genuine positivity.

That's it from me- time to jump in the car and head for the theatre of dreams (without a coat / brolly for the first time in years! :D

That is excellent news about the weather :)

Enjoy!

Right, one great game and one major pass up on the agenda. I'm in.

Warrington look to have given up. Leeds look like they have ripped their fans off all year!

Apart from the Hall no try, all the 50/50 calls are going in Leeds favour at present.

Cracking first half of grand final rugby. What a pass for Warringtons try. Why can't RL always be like this? ;)

Why is it the sky commentary team make out the team in the lead are the best team in the world then when the opposition take the lead THEY are!!! Idiots

wow what a cracking game! Nothing touches this sport when its like this, sound like a good atmosphere and dare i say it a decent sized crowd!

Breaking with the way that the thread has generally gone over the last few pages, just want to say that I'm excited about this and I'm a neutral. Once again will be taking people new to TGG & hoping that they find the whole thing a fantastic experience. Sun's out, sky's blue, pitch should be perfect which should produce a cracker. For me this just favours Warrington & I'll be backing them despite a reluctant, grudging admiration for what Leeds have achieved. Actually find it a bit bizarre / disappointing that this has wandered off onto a "who're the real champs" thread while over on twitter there's a whole load of genuine positivity.

That's it from me- time to jump in the car and head for the theatre of dreams (without a coat / brolly for the first time in years! :D

hear hear

What a game!!!!.......nail biting all the way.......can't say I'm surprised that Leeds are in the lead

Leeds are a very special team. Regardless of my dislike of the current playoff system, they are once again deserving of a place in the GF and if they go on to win this, it's hard to see who will beat them on the big stage.

Outstanding game!!!!!!!!!!

Loved Noble's description of RL on the news this morning. RL is like riding in the velodrome, then getting bit with a baseball bat. Then getting up and doing it all again.

Special? They effectively ripped off their own fans picking and choosing the games they bother to play well in!

Get in Leeds, pre match talk of Warrington in the making 15 years. Simon Moran, Tony Smith you can't buy what Leeds have. From a Cas fan well done rhinos

Congratulations to Leeds; thoroughly deserved today in my opinion and over the playoffs. Warrington weren't at the races in attack tonight.

Leeds have made a mockery of the whole league system. They play ###### all year and then decide to play up in the play offs and GF. Something needs to be done to change it as why on earth are we bothering having a season? What a joke.

Special? They effectively ripped off their own fans picking and choosing the games they bother to play well in!

They work the system - like it or not, the GF is what matters and they just don't lose there ever since Peacock joined.

wel done leeds, amazing achievement, too many errors from wire. brilliant game though, really enjoyed that