Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hornetto

Now then, now then

92 posts in this topic

Which bit?

the office in the hospital that nobody haad access to with the wood panelled walls

I worked for many years in hospitals, including in leeds. This just doesn't ring true quite.

Blimey. A right can of worms there. Even if half of it is true....

Maybe he did have more influence than I thought.

Elvis Presley too,wasn't he having somekind of relationship with a 14 year old girl before she bacame his wife later?

Wasn't that Jerry Lee Lewis and it was his 12 year old cousin or something? Priscilla was young but legal ....I think.

the office in the hospital that nobody haad access to with the wood panelled walls

I worked for many years in hospitals, including in leeds. This just doesn't ring true quite.

Me too, and although I can see how it's unusual, I certainly didn't dream it up

When he died someone put a link on the thread on here over to the Leeds United forum where some guy was slating him for shenanagins at a hospital in Leeds

Wasn't that Jerry Lee Lewis and it was his 12 year old cousin or something? Priscilla was young but legal ....I think.

Elvis and Priscilla Presley met when she was 14.

When he died someone put a link on the thread on here over to the Leeds United forum where some guy was slating him for shenanagins at a hospital in Leeds

Yes, that was me. However, that allegation related to spying on nurses and sneaking round their rooms rather than corruption of minors.

Either way, not a pleasant guy beneath the facade.

Again though, that is just hearsay.

What is needed is concrete proof to settle the matter one way or the other. It won't affect him but there may be people involved in any covering up that could face retribution

None of this is a surprise.

He had a private office in a hospital building where I made occassional use of an office. It was a condition of him donating money to the hospital.

One of the directors told me that unlike the rest of the hospital, it was cleaned by a private firm and no one else had a key. Inside were oak lined walls, settees, a fridge, TV and video etc. All the other offices looked like DHSS interview rooms from the 80's. There were rumours then about his use of the room.

Read this-

http://chris-ukorg.o...-or-paedophile/

I'm not sure how much of it is true, but.....

Some utterly shocking stuff in there......if any of it were true, particularly all the MP-related stuff then that could potentially explain the cover-ups!

Elvis and Priscilla Presley met when she was 14.

But I think according to the relevant state laws at the time both Presley and Lee Lewis's relationships were legal if still weird.

I worked at the BBC from 1972 to 1980 and tickets for Top of the Pops were freely available for staff and I went along most weeks with workmates. He definitely had roaming hands. Nothing more than that to report though.

If Saville is guilty and if that HIGNFY is genuine then I have a new-found respect for Paul Merton.

Definitely fake.

"Have i got news for you" should be interesting this week,if its still on........

The tone of writing is almost hysterical and so the content is barely credible as a result.

There also seems to be a ridiculous confusion between homosexuality and paedophilia.

Not really given that he is writing about paedophiles who happen to be homosexuals. I don't think he implies it is a gay issue exclusively. He's talking about the people of Jonathan Kings' ilk, not gay men in general.

Wasn't that Jerry Lee Lewis and it was his 12 year old cousin or something.

Correct. But it was perfectly legal in the state where they lived.

The fuss started when he wanted to bring her on tour to England.

He was banned from entering.

His cousin or the country?

1961 he opened and was guest of honour at moorside tenants association annual gala at Bramley Fallswood park.We were only young lads he came in his Rolls drove round with his chaufer and the queen of the Gala.He had just returned fron USA from meeting Elvis and told us all about his meeting with him.That was it

he wasn'r banned

he did the tour

Just come over on bbc 5 live the plaque outside his falt in Scarborough has been defaced