Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hornetto

Now then, now then

I guess the shock may be still to come in the scale of whatever cover-ups went on and the victims who should have been believed who weren't.

his defence of Gary Glitter is very illuminating.

The guy's innocent until proven guilty, and he is dead, and that has to be borne in mind no matter how creepy the guy undoubtedly was.

There are people saying stuff in the mnedia-gambaccini, rantzen etc who have nothing to gain from coming out in public about him, but are doing. The media establishment seemed to be intimidated by Saville-it seems that money donated to Stoke Mandeville came above the abuse of young girls in their priorities.

Anyone ever seen this alleged transcript from a pulled episode of Have I Got News For You?

http://www.users.zet...okes/HIGNFY.txt

If it did actually happen Mr Merton was not pulling any punches!

I think it might br a fake

although I wonder if the Sarah Cornley bit is true?

Its good that all this is coming out, and hopefully the victims can now seek help (if they still require it). The problem surely is why has it taken his death for all this to come out? No one in this country should be protected if they commit those sorts of crimes whether they are TV show host, singer politician or priest.

All that said I'm not 100% comfortable that its all only come out after he's died. I guess I just wanted people to face justice!

I once got a backstage pass to the Rolling Stones concert at Roundhay Park in Leeds. Jimmy Savile arrived on his own and went round all the groups of backstage guests offering to shake everybody's hand.

Given that he was from Leeds and had a flat in Roundhay Park, it seemed strange that he hadn't come with some friends. In fairness he was very pleasant, but he was there to be seen rather than to enjoy the event.

Totally not sure about this one. Yes, he was a bit weird and probably quite unpleasant but does this just make him a target for accusations?

We all hear various stories about people, most are untrue or exaggerated. I'm not saying for one minute these claims aren't true, I have no idea but why now? He wasn't god or the head of the mafia and if the claims by numerous people are real, surely they would have stood up in court?

I too have heard many rumors about him, including this one...a gay bloke I know, swears blind that he was gay. I don't think the guy is a BS merchant, he's a good guy, so who can I believe?

It is unlikely anything will be proved so IMO will just remain conjecture.

PS the text jokes have started.

There was of course Bill Wyman too and how did he get away with it?I wonder if there are any geriatric 60s and 70s rock/pop star's having squeeky bums today?

did wyman have sex with her before she was 16? Even if he didn't it was pretty creepy.

None of this is a surprise.

He had a private office in a hospital building where I made occassional use of an office. It was a condition of him donating money to the hospital.

One of the directors told me that unlike the rest of the hospital, it was cleaned by a private firm and no one else had a key. Inside were oak lined walls, settees, a fridge, TV and video etc. All the other offices looked like DHSS interview rooms from the 80's. There were rumours then about his use of the room.

Read this-

http://chris-ukorg.org/cover-ups/jimmy-saville-witch-hunt-or-paedophile/

I'm not sure how much of it is true, but.....

did wyman have sex with her before she was 16? Even if he didn't it was pretty creepy.

Elvis Presley too,wasn't he having somekind of relationship with a 14 year old girl before she bacame his wife later?

None of this is a surprise.

He had a private office in a hospital building where I made occassional use of an office. It was a condition of him donating money to the hospital.

One of the directors told me that unlike the rest of the hospital, it was cleaned by a private firm and no one else had a key. Inside were oak lined walls, settees, a fridge, TV and video etc. All the other offices looked like DHSS interview rooms from the 80's. There were rumours then about his use of the room.

Read this-

http://chris-ukorg.o...-or-paedophile/

I'm not sure how much of it is true, but.....

i have major doubts about this story

i have major doubts about this story

Which bit?