Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonnyg28

NCL Meeting

33 posts in this topic

Can you enlighten me Jim as i dont understand your comment.

Who else do you think would deal with an appeal, it has surely got to be the leagues governing body.

If the NCL were in BARLA you would appeal to them.

Just going round the bushes to get to the trees, so the RFL now deal with the NCL because they are no longer part of BARLA.

Nottingham Outlaws withdrew then.

Really? What was the reason?

Really? What was the reason?

They're creating a tier 3 league mainly centred on the midlands and adjacent areas so presumably they're looking to enter that. Coventry Bears considered it but looks like we're going to play NCL. I expect once we join Championship 1 we'd look to enter a reserve team in the league Nottingham are joining.

They're creating a tier 3 league mainly centred on the midlands and adjacent areas so presumably they're looking to enter that. Coventry Bears considered it but looks like we're going to play NCL. I expect once we join Championship 1 we'd look to enter a reserve team in the league Nottingham are joining.

Surprised by that decision if true but good luck to them if whatever they have decided.

Barrow Island and Nottingham Outlaws withdrew then. Looks like clubs still have until January to apply though.

How many teams is the league looking to have in it? Do we know of any other potential applicants?

How many teams is the league looking to have in it? Do we know of any other potential applicants?

In theory there's room for 8 more clubs.