Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Playing Games

18 posts in this topic

Seems like our friends up the road are up to their normal tricks again, take a look at there site.

Seems like our friends up the road are up to their normal tricks again, take a look at there site.

Just another "unofficial Whitehaven spokesman said" story. They were caught out over the Matty affair and want to even the score. Sad really.

Had a quick look and cant find anything. What we missed.

Had a quick look and cant find anything. What we missed.

Non-rugby section under "Moral Dilemma"

:lol: How pathetic is that, its like a written word version of that horrible ITV show where a load of menopausal women sit around whinging and crying.

What's crack, my many personalties are all banned by the muppets over there

They love to have a dig at Town, yet seem to forget that there has been a few Haven players that have been naughty in the past as well. I know of one that was done for assaulting a mate of mine.

What's crack, my many personalties are all banned by the muppets over there

Talking about a few of the players who were in Leeds on the ######, seems they got a little fighty and got banged up for the night with a couple legging it an getting away with it. They are now going over it like a load of women , obviously with them having no player signings and looking very dodgy for the new season they are trying to take there minds of it by talking about town as usual. Poor little things.

hmmm getting done for drunken disorderly (all done it) or robbing hard working folk of there council tax , getting nicked for being drunk ,you can av a laugh about it robbing local council tax , is a disgrace

Good god, who cares. There out of season, ###### up and enjoying themselves.things get out of hand, as has been said,we've all done it. If that's the worst they get up to I think were pretty lucky. Let's just hope none of the havens players antics make it into the public domain.

hmmm getting done for drunken disorderly (all done it) or robbing hard working folk of there council tax , getting nicked for being drunk ,you can av a laugh about it robbing local council tax , is a disgrace

Both that club and it's fans are morally bankrupt... yet they they take the moral high ground with regards to some Town players allegedly getting in a wee bit of trouble after a night out on the Town afetr the season has finished.

Like I said before they seem to forget about their own "superstar" Sicey who spent some time in the slammer..

That cool dude mr iceman says if the thread turns into a haven v town thread he'll hand out bans! So we're not allowed to reply as we'd like to basically. What it boils down to is they will take any opportunity to have a dig at us and lets face it they cant over rugby matches (5) or hosting the world cup can they.

The mods have locked the thread lol. Those 5 defeats are still hurting.

They think nobody has noticed how silent they have all become over the Matty fiasco after our Chairman made a public statement, and they have raised this as a come back instead!!!!!!! As I said earlier - it's sad really.