Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Coates

Spaven signs up for 2013

15 posts in this topic

This is great news, who knows might get Hood too if Leeds release him.

He showed a lot of improvement after being let off the leash. Good signing I hope.

Good goal kicker on his day he had over 80% when he played for Doncaster not a bad average in anyone's eyes and as I said before looked a lot better player after wj left imo

Him or Morton will be goal kicker, both very good goalkickers... Just hope Nicholson resigns now and that Lucas Walshaw is signed up from Donny then thats the squad up to 19..

a few more centres needed and a loose and another halfback maybe and the team will look pretty good

Him or Morton will be goal kicker, both very good goalkickers... Just hope Nicholson resigns now and that Lucas Walshaw is signed up from Donny then thats the squad up to 19..

a few more centres needed and a loose and another halfback maybe and the team will look pretty good

Tonks can play loose, so can gallagher, if we resign Barlow we can have him playing there maybe?

I like scott and think he will benefit from the changes , his bogey is his lack of pace but he will have to work on that as i think we will be after another half back as well .

Click here to check out the latest media release from Dewsbury Rams.

Like the news on Facebook.

Retweet it on Twitter.

Not convinced that this is good news. OK, he might benefit from a new coach, different pack etc, but is he really what we need? Not sure I saw many sparks last year and as someone else mentions he is not much quicker off the mark than my Granny. We shall have to see I guess and I hope to be proved wrong.

I think hes certainly worth another contract and as whats been said, Glenns probably after another halfback so competition for places in that spot. Balls in Scots court to prove himself i guess

Maybe Glen may use scot in a different position too like loose or hooker?

This is great news, who knows might get Hood too if Leeds release him.

not needed wrighty is a class act just wait n see

walshaw signed a two year deal last year and agar like walshaw so can't see it happening

walshaw signed a two year deal last year and agar like walshaw so can't see it happening

Funny this because iv been told hes in talks with us by his mates and could be signing