Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenilworth Tiger

April Jones

13 posts in this topic

Briddger now arrested on suspicion of murder - truly heartbreaking if he's done that.

I can't imagine shel'll be found safe and well now unfortunately

The police are very obviously not looking for a living person now.

Even if she had just wandered off after 5 days what chance would a 5 year old have?

Utterly awful.

The police must have some pretty compelling evidence in the absence of a body!

Truly tragic news and my heart goes out to the family and friends.

Feel gutted over this. Absolutely heartbreaking and I don't mind admitting makes me well up. God knows how her parents will cope is beyond me, I think I'd top myself.

You have to have respect for the search and rescue people. They know what they're looking for now and still they can say things like this:

We are still searching the same areas ...Regardless of whether, regrettably, she [April] now has passed away or not, we want to find her for her parents and bring her back (Mark Moran, Mountain Rescue)

I have quite close links with Machynlleth, its a lovely little town and the people are genuinely warm and friendly, this is just awful, awful news. Heartbreaking.

Remember the placard at the 2010 student demonstrations? "Kay Burley is what you get if you don't invest in education". :D

Remember the placard at the 2010 student demonstrations? "Kay Burley is what you get if you don't invest in education". :D

Must have has outside help with that. They could have managed the spelling all on their own! :lol: