Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

Season Tickets

41 posts in this topic

I know times are hard but we do seem to read a lot of contradictory stuff on here don't we?

When the team is struggling all that we read is that the fans are the lifeblood of the club and should be listened to; how the club should dip its hand into its pocket and sign some better players; then, when season ticket prices are announced we hear how the chairman should somehow manage to reduce their prices. Where does the magic money come from to pay for all of this?

It's difficult to think of anywhere decent that you can get admittance for a tenner and enjoy (?) yourself nowadays. Fifteen matches for £150 would have been good value - £115 is a bargain.

Excellent post BSJ.

Also the price of the Season Tickets has increased by 30% but the number of Home League Matches has increased by 44%!

I really is irritating when people moan on here about wanting to move the Club forward with New Coaching Staff, New Players, Ground Improvements

etc but do they really think that such things are absorbed by the Club on the same income levels? Also lets look forward to paying out more winning Match

Pay next year - hopefully twice as much as 2011!

Coolie if you speak to MS he will tell you that function bookings have been falling for the last 2 years and that spend at the bar per head at

such functions has fallen to an average of £7.00 per head!! The club are not being greedy but money is also needed for Main Stand Roof Repairs and

Floodlight Maintenance and if you had attended the game last Wednesday you would have noticed the result of this latter expense. The new terracing will

also cost £x thousand per step and 5 donations from individuals have already been sourced to enable this to start - so contact me ASAP Coolie with your

donation and we can perhaps move it forward to 6! I can assure you that your donation will not go out of the back door.

For C*****'s sake let's have some positivity about 2013 instead of moaning about £10 per game, feeder team rugby etc etc

usually on top of my season tickets i buy shirts,tops,jackets & that usually tops £150 easy

As i know personally coollie clothing in 4x sizes costs more .

I dont see the need for all the negativity. Roll on 2013. I actualy think 115 is cheap considering the 4 extra league games.

Come on Coolie, cheerup mate. positivity next season ;)

Even your joanne might be getting a season ticket next season and shes as tight as you when it comes to money! ;)

As i know personally coollie clothing in 4x sizes costs more .

OI CHEEKY

its 3 XXXL if your goona take the mick lol

wilsden ive already said i didnt realise we were getting more games !!!!! lol

IT IS A GOOD DEAL AND YES ILL BE GETTING ONE NOW I KNOW THE FULL FACTS

my letter only just arrived Grrrrrrrrrrr

its ok to say lets feel positive.....after the last two seasons its gonna have to take more than a new coach & a few signings

need to see the changes....not fantasies about what could happen ;)

OI CHEEKY

its 3 XXXL if your goona take the mick lol

wilsden ive already said i didnt realise we were getting more games !!!!! lol

IT IS A GOOD DEAL AND YES ILL BE GETTING ONE NOW I KNOW THE FULL FACTS

my letter only just arrived Grrrrrrrrrrr

its ok to say lets feel positive.....after the last two seasons its gonna have to take more than a new coach & a few signings

need to see the changes....not fantasies about what could happen ;)

But where would we be without fantasies Coolie ?

Just thinking about RL here you understand.

:wub:

Waiting to receive details of all prices then everything will be going on the site (and online shop). Promotional e-release will also be going out to all fans.

o.k thanks Tom,sounds like the season tickets will be good value for money,i'm sure most championships club's will cost more then ours.

If the fans want the club to progress, it costs money£115 for a season ticket is pretty good value in anyone's book.

why has the word shirt been hashed out!!!???!!!

you missed the r out

Which rout ?

I thought Warrington hung in there pretty well ; )

If the fans want the club to progress, it costs money£115 for a season ticket is pretty good value in anyone's book.

I've three to buy so the increase is even higher, but surely its worth it to have a proper season of 26 games as opposed to the truncated seasons we have been having (I dont include the Toy Town Cup) ? My guess is that it will be harder to shift the 500 we did last year, times is hard, but if we want to move forward lets hope we can.

And 10% off if you are a DREMA member. Or has the form has it a memeber.

Really? No discount for squadbuilder members, but I suppose that would be a bit of a contradiction.

No DREMA only, if you have held for 12 months or more. They do ask fo a squad builder contribution too though. If they get behind the sticks sorted I'll be getting 2 adults and a kid, otherwise just one adult.

Excellent post BSJ.

Also the price of the Season Tickets has increased by 30% but the number of Home League Matches has increased by 44%!

But the number of Northern Rail games has decreased by 100%. :(

Waiting to receive details of all prices then everything will be going on the site (and online shop). Promotional e-release will also be going out to all fans.

Still waiting for these to go on the site Tom.

Maybe remove the promotion for the 2012 CC Final too!

:rolleyes:

Still waiting for these to go on the site Tom.

Maybe remove the promotion for the 2012 CC Final too!

:rolleyes:

Still waiting for info from the club.

The adverts are generated centrally by the RFL.