Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cato89

Gateshead game

9 posts in this topic

Remember at home when the cameras where around the ground?? When was that meant to be on tele? Cheers.

Cato

Didn't they say on Channel 4 or 5 sometime in October!!!!!!

Sure it was channel 4 yea. i was thinking late October too... How would we find out?

think it was aimed at gateshead somthing to do with how a club keeps going with such low fans , prob better off asking gateshead

It was filmed by a company called 'Tiger aspects'. Been on their web site but no mention of it??

Sure it was channel 4 yea. i was thinking late October too... How would we find out?

I've put a message on the Thunder forum asking if anyone knows.

They left gateshead and decided to do a documentary on hornets will be broadcast chanal 4 end of October beginning of November

The same tv crew who were at Town v thunder were at hornets v Town in May (24-37 to Town), I spoke to the "hippy bloke" producer who said they had expanded the programme to more championship 1 teams, and it would be going out later in 2012???

The same tv crew who were at Town v thunder were at hornets v Town in May (24-37 to Town), I spoke to the "hippy bloke" producer who said they had expanded the programme to more championship 1 teams, and it would be going out later in 2012???

Hopefully they don't show the interview you did PA

How do they say it - "you have a face for radio" :-)