Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackknife

Sat results

9 posts in this topic

Acorn narrowly beating milford in a close game 28-24 I think final score was

The Dockers v East Hull result was a forgone conclusion even before it kicked off .

The Dockers v East Hull result was a forgone conclusion even before it kicked off .

whys that?

thatto heath was very unlucky to lose there game with myton, totally out played myton bossed evry part of the game and at 22-8 up there was only 1 winner. however myton thought back and with 6 repeat sets on thatto's line it was only a matter of time before there broke the defence. the hooker for thatto was the best player on the pitch by a country mile closely followed by the loose forward, in fairness to myton there was missing a few players in precious,fewless, m.welham and hough good win for them i think there play thatto away in a fortnight that will be a very good game

Cantona, just for the record. Dockers played East Hull a couple of seasons ago and it looked like they would need to win to stay up.

East Hull kicked a penalty with the last kick of the game to win by a point, so don't come that game .

thatto heath was very unlucky to lose there game with myton, totally out played myton bossed evry part of the game and at 22-8 up there was only 1 winner. however myton thought back and with 6 repeat sets on thatto's line it was only a matter of time before there broke the defence. the hooker for thatto was the best player on the pitch by a country mile closely followed by the loose forward, in fairness to myton there was missing a few players in precious,fewless, m.welham and hough good win for them i think there play thatto away in a fortnight that will be a very good game

Have to agree there pal, I think thatto lost the game by simply not respecting possession late on. They started forcing the ball in their own half which for me led to the myton come back. Myton are a very good side and shows with their league position, with them getting the rep lads back for their trip to thatto in 2 weeks, this will be a good hard game again.