Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Segovia Carpet

Brian Noble to Wasps

9 posts in this topic

He was suprisingly good at winning scrums against the head in his playing days for Northern when scrums were still contested

Another guy who has vast amount of knowledge and experience is simply not used and finds work in Union. You cant tell me that there is not one club in SL or even the championship that could benefit from using Brians knowledge and experience. I think its sad

Another guy who has vast amount of knowledge and experience is simply not used and finds work in Union. You cant tell me that there is not one club in SL or even the championship that could benefit from using Brians knowledge and experience. I think its sad

Can they afford him?

Can they afford him?

Exactly

Professional sport is about money

We can't tell you.

which jobs has he applied for and been turned down for?

maybe Noble can pick and choose gigs that interest him, like the consultant coaching job he had at Halifax.

This job is hardly going to be time consuming for him.