Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil Stone

Ouch!

15 posts in this topic

Once saw a car sticker proclaiming that "Rugby is a game played by men with odd shaped balls". Don't let anyone say a comma is unimportant.

It actually happened to one of our own three seasons ago.

It did indeed. Very nasty injury.

Robin it just shows the importance of having multiple vital organs. Thank godness we have two livers.

Robin it just shows the importance of having multiple vital organs. Thank godness we have two livers.

That's why I don't fall out with my brother, even though he's a Sheffield Wednesday supporter. You never know when you might need a kidney. -_-

Are you a time lord?

Are you a time lord?

He only had one. they offered him another and he said 'TA DIS is what I want'.

i've got 3 kidneys, 1 of which is 12 years older than i am.

When I was a lad there was a debate about what was the hardest game......Some said it was Amercan football, can you imagine those padded, protected participants playing on if they had recieved a scratch never mind being with out one!!!!!!!

When I was a lad there was a debate about what was the hardest game......Some said it was Amercan football, can you imagine those padded, protected participants playing on if they had recieved a scratch never mind being with out one!!!!!!!

Apparently its ice hockey? can't see it myself, the hardest is definitely one of the oval ball games.

I've no doubt that RL players are among the toughest going but i once went to an all Ireland hurling final involving Kerry and Offaly. That is just legalised warfare. The sticks have a duel purpose, hitting the ball and garotting your opponent.