Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HunsletHawks

Windley Blows In From The Bulls

6 posts in this topic

A very good signing i think,dont know much about the lad,but gives us plenty of options in the opening sides up department,,,,also very glad to see scott watsom has resigned,he is a player i really rate.....well done the club,,,,,SO WE SHALL AGAIN

We still need-

1 a scrum half-- a proper one, not a utility player.

2- cover for Grimmer-- Danny wont have played for over a year, and can't be expected to win games single handed as some people think.

3 two big robust mobile forwards-- and

we are still waiting for the 4 players coming from the Rhinos to be named. I was told in confidence the names of 2 of them which if there hasn't been a change are ok with me.

We still need-

1 a scrum half-- a proper one, not a utility player.

2- cover for Grimmer-- Danny wont have played for over a year, and can't be expected to win games single handed as some people think.

3 two big robust mobile forwards-- and

we are still waiting for the 4 players coming from the Rhinos to be named. I was told in confidence the names of 2 of them which if there hasn't been a change are ok with me.

1 - Agree, scrum half is a key position we are yet to fill, but players have been identified.

2 - We have plenty of cover, Callum Windley (Played standoff for Bulls under 20's last season), Luke Helliewell, Danny Ansell.

3 - We are well covered in the props, Lowe, Henderson, Yates, Houston, Menzies one more may be if better than what we have but dont think we need two.

4 - No Rhinos players have been confirmed yet as both clubs were waiting till Leeds season was over before discussing players.

We need a goalkicker

Agree Steve, but wont be an issue if we get our scrumhalf. Worse case scenario we get Kevin Sinfield on dual reg :O