Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

new signing

32 posts in this topic

andy morris signs 2 year deal with town

Is he the big centre we had on dual reg? Fantastic if true, he looks a good un.

Absolutely fantastic . 19 and built like a brick out house . Showed real potential even when obviously not fully tuned up . Can't wait to see him off a full preseason and really fit and integrated into our set up and systems . Morris n Rooney sounds a bit tasty . Two blokes there who could easy see SL in the future . Nice one BOD.

Excellent signing, I was expecting this one after he chose to play for town instead of salford under 20s in there cup final. Welcome aboard.

Excellent. Cant wait to see him with a full pre-season behind him. Rooney,Mossop (if/when he signs) and Morris! Pleased with that. our team is coming along nicely and i have every confidence in our BOD and coaches that we will bring in the right players!

Up the Town!

I wonder if this could see Mossop move onto the wing to accommodate, I would be more than happy with a 3/4 line of Mossop, Morris, rooney, Miller. Size, power, pace, would give any team a problem.

Great signing!!!

Excellent signing and nice to read what is becoming a recurring theme from these lads about how well they have been received at Town and how well they have been looked after. That starts at the top with our Chairman and board of directors and right down to us the fans - one big TEAM.

Excellent news Mossop and mcavoy would do nicely now to complete our back line!

And that young Cumbrian lad Will Sharp Keith mentioned .. Morris looks like a hell of a centre to play outside .Players want to come here and everyone who comes wants to come back !

Ye would make excellent competition for places do you not think?

Young Newton from Hull would make a perfect understudy to Matty and can offer utility squad value to

I don't think well be looking at mcavoy(not Scott anyhow). Rooney and Morris will be 2 big centres, with mossop on 1 wing with ell on the other, brett at fullback. Need cover for them but i don't think we need any big name 1st teamers for them 5 spots. Half backs and props are a must now, and a top drawer loose forward, annakin or petersen would be my next port of call.

We deffo need more backs for numbers . We were light there this season and it bit us late on .

See Brocklebank was great again for BARLA . Don't know the amateur game mesel but is there a chance of getting that bloke ?

I'm sure the club has it all under control with their targets. I remember it was all very slow last season but it all came good, and there will have been some learning at the end of last season too when the squad was a bit thin. I've every faith it will come good.

I think the Jambo's are close to an ex superleaguer and maybe just what they need!

I'm sure the club has it all under control with their targets. I remember it was all very slow last season but it all came good, and there will have been some learning at the end of last season too when the squad was a bit thin. I've every faith it will come good.

I think the Jambo's are close to an ex superleaguer and maybe just what they need!

every SL player getting released is off to haven according to deludedfans.com

Yeah true, I heard today that they had offered terms to Paul Woods erstwhile testee, they think a few of their lads are lacking in the cojones dept and maybe just what they need! :lol:

The BOD know what theyre doing.. mark fryer put this on facebook ----- > were talking to a number of players some more serious than others at this moment. Last year we sat and waited instead of diving straight in. Our approach this year has been to get our squad re-signed and looking at new players as well.

Seems that way doesnt it, one of them posted Shaun Ainscough had been released by Bulls and reckons they should go for him......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seems that way doesnt it, one of them posted Shaun Ainscough had been released by Bulls and reckons they should go for him......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: