Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hullfan

rugby league live 2 (game)

104 posts in this topic

i read on internet it was been released on 11 0ct, but i went into gamestation and there have said that release date has been scrapped, its now likely to be end of Nov to middle of Dec. anybody else heard anything????

11th October is release dae for game in Aus / Nz, as yet Tru Blue entertainment havent announced a UK release date but are working on getting it out asap

11th October is release dae for game in Aus / Nz, as yet Tru Blue entertainment havent announced a UK release date but are working on getting it out asap

16th November

are u sure it will work with coming from another courtney and how long will it take tp delivey

It'll work, all games frm UK, Aus and Nz work on same system. Ive thought about ordering it myself, but will just wait the 5 weeks.

Have a look at Electronics Boutique if you want to order it.

It'll work, all games frm UK, Aus and Nz work on same system. Ive thought about ordering it myself, but will just wait the 5 weeks.

Have a look at Electronics Boutique if you want to order it.

Aye, I'm waiting until it comes out over here

Lots of good preorder bonuses with the last one though (I think you could get a kit bag from the team of your choice)

EDIT: http://www.planetplaystation.com/news/2012/07/rugby-league-live-2-australian-pre-order-incentives-revealed/

rugbyleagueliveball.jpg

Sorry I haven't ordered it, I just new u could because my mate ordered the last one from aus think it took about a week to arrive

For you guys, the player likeness very good in superleague also played as catalans bosc, dureau, sa, menzies all looked like real life. Only problem lack of international team the big 3, maybe peter fitzsimmons helped with the game.

As far as I understand they don't actually have the licence for SL player likenesses. Something to do with the players union, unless I'm mishtooken.

Sorry I haven't ordered it, I just new u could because my mate ordered the last one from aus think it took about a week to arrive

I've used JB Hi-Fi for something before that was in stock (not an RL game) recently, took about two weeks.

ive ordered it from jb hi-fi not had a confirmation email to say it been dispatch as of yet, it'l probably arrive in time for when its released in uk hahaha

ive ordered it from jb hi-fi not had a confirmation email to say it been dispatch as of yet, it'l probably arrive in time for when its released in uk hahaha

When did u order it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S2Zf6V8Jr0

A nice bit of gameplay there. Also found out that warnings and sending offs are part of gameplay, which is something the first game bizarrely lacked. Also from what I've seen career mode looks very promising, especially compared to the last iteration. I've pre-ordered the UK version, simply because I want the UK cover and opening sequence (which as far as I know is the only difference between the two). rugby_league_live_2_raw.jpg

The lines that appear on the ground suggest you can control the running lines of your off-the-ball attackers.......if so, that would be a great improvement

When did u order it?

only ordered it yesterday it did say it usually is despatched within a day thou

Is there anywhere - UK based - that you can pre-order from yet. Amazon and Play aren't showing up anything

game station are taking orders becaus there are only getting the amount in that get ordered if that makes sense ha, just heard its going to b £49.99, in total ive paid £59 with delivery from jb hi-fi. i think ive got the better deal since il have it weeks before its out here hopefully