Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hullfan

rugby league live 2 (game)

104 posts in this topic

well that was quick ordered it thursday from jb hi-fi arrived this morning!!!!!!!!

is it a good game can you do me a favour and post the workington town squad on please of all the playerss if you dont mind

well that was quick ordered it thursday from jb hi-fi arrived this morning!!!!!!!!

your welcome ;)

Yep, to the point it's almost unrecognisable from the last one. Still a long way from perfect, but the game we probably should have got two years ago

Apparently the developers are working on a patch to improve the new game even further.

Is there a demo at all on xbox live?

Is there a demo at all on xbox live?

There will be no demos at all from what I hear.

This seems to be everywhere at the minute. Apparently there will be midnight openings at many GAME stores on Thursday night so that fans can go to pick up their games.

its finally arrived through the letter box at last 24 november

This seems to be everywhere at the minute. Apparently there will be midnight openings at many GAME stores on Thursday night so that fans can go to pick up their games.

Will there? I'll ask at my local one, though I think I'm the only one that's preordered it!

its finally arrived through the letter box at last 24 november

Lucky b*********** f********* s***h****** :(

I've clearly reached the age were by I no longer should be playing this stuff - four games in and my career "highlight" to date is a cracking Billy Slater length of the field try for Queensland against...............Gateshead, who beat me 3-0 in the inaugural challenge series!

Decent looking game though, stadiums look good and its playable, I'm just shockingly bad and can't get the hang of the controls!!!

Whats everyone else thing now they've had it for a few days?

Still waiting for mine to arrive! I remember when the last game came out a few of us on here shared game tags so we could play online, we could get a TRL tournament going!!!

Still waiting for mine to arrive! I remember when the last game came out a few of us on here shared game tags so we could play online, we could get a TRL tournament going!!!

Still waiting too. Could've cried when it didn't come yesterday

Is it worth 40 quid anyone who's bought and received it?

Shush! I just paid £50 in store for it!

Despite the fact I'm rubbish and struggling to get to grips with it, I'd say yes! Presentation in general is good, loads of options to get stuck into, loads of teams, stadiums look great, I just need to get the hang of the controls and learn how to kick under pressure, how to break a tackle and how to pass without getting intercepted..........!

I just need to ............learn how to kick under pressure, how to break a tackle and how to pass without getting intercepted..........!

I'm hoping for the same from Widnes this season......

game station are taking orders becaus there are only getting the amount in that get ordered if that makes sense ha, just heard its going to b £49.99, in total ive paid £59 with delivery from jb hi-fi. i think ive got the better deal since il have it weeks before its out here hopefully

robbed mate i paid £44.95 from play......................

I'm hoping for the same from Widnes this season......

have faith my young paduan................