Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hullfan

rugby league live 2 (game)

104 posts in this topic

It seems to be a lot better than the first one.

Only problem is Sinfield got injured in training just before the WCC! It says he'll be out for a week, but he's missed 2 games now and about to miss a third...

And on Sir Kev day as well. What an insult!

I can't complain too much though. I switched Burrow to be the place kicker and got the achievement for converting a try with a forward! (He's in at hooker)

robbed mate i paid £44.95 from play......................

Got mine from Zavvi - £39.99!

We've got 4 copies of Rugby League Live 2 to give away in a competition in the new issue of Rugby League World, out this Friday. It's also reviewed for us by Jamie Jones-Buchanan. Worth reading the review just for JJB's description of the image of his own head on the box. :happy:

If anyone has this game on Xbox I'd be more than happy to dish out a few beatings ;)

Happy to play if/when I get time

GT: brooza664

Got it last week but only got round to playin it today.

1st Game took Barrow against Workington - lost 16-0

2nd Game, took Saints against Gateshead - lost 32-20

3rd Game, St.George against Barrow - won 36-6

Seems like a great game with a steep learning curb but love it already. Great to see full commentry on the game so even lower league teams have players names pronounced.

Only annoying thing is the bias from the makers. All Aussie teams better than SL ones, even some toyota cup teams are better than SL, NSW better than QLD (despite 7 series wins from QLD), and all CC clubs have w@nk ratings.

Seems like a great game with a steep learning curb but love it already.

Your not wrong, in my case I drub the thing in the easiest setting 50/60-0 then next one up (Rookie I think) I always lose, I think the problem in my case maybe somewhere between the coach and the control pad!

are most on xbox, i may splash out if so and how many are playing it online.

It doesn't it's a totally different game get it you won't ge disappointed

Tried to today but they'd sold out! Admittedly they only had two in the first place apparently!

When I got it I had per ordered it and retailers said there wouldn't be stocking it like other games your best bet will be eBay or amazon

Just sold my xbox hence why I asked about the Wii version. Anyone played that one?

Your not wrong, in my case I drub the thing in the easiest setting 50/60-0 then next one up (Rookie I think) I always lose, I think the problem in my case maybe somewhere between the coach and the control pad!

Balls......that's the same problem I have with the 1st one....

Just sold my xbox hence why I asked about the Wii version. Anyone played that one?

Yeah.....it's a bit ######

Just got it as a xmas present, Its quite good better than the rest of them any ways. ive created my own club called cumberland as it has it on the commentry, would have prefered cumbria though, as cumberland doesnt realy exist anymore :ph34r::O but hey ho im quite likeing it.

Had my first go on it last night. In rookie mode i played as widnes v batley and got hammered 26-0......i elected to replay the match but in amateur mode and i won 34-6 so it still has the same problem as the last in terms of the jump in difficulty. One the plus side, the controls make more sense now and there's a better "feel" to the game....little details like the way the ball moves/bounces is a little more realistic than the last effort

Had my first go on it last night. In rookie mode i played as widnes v batley and got hammered 26-0......i elected to replay the match but in amateur mode and i won 34-6 so it still has the same problem as the last in terms of the jump in difficulty. One the plus side, the controls make more sense now and there's a better "feel" to the game....little details like the way the ball moves/bounces is a little more realistic than the last effort

You just cant be very good on it!! :D , i was like that at first, but now im winning on pro, and the shoulder charges are class

Tried both XBox & PS3 versions and have to say they are both incredibly realistic.

Hull FC didn't win at Wembley on either of them.

Its an excellent game.

Not reet good on it, but if anyone fancies a game, my gamertag is FistsAplenty.