Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

l'angelo mysterioso

THE 2013 World Cup

30 posts in this topic

The Cup tour (which I'll admit I didn't know was happening - good publicity again RFL) is going all over the shop with the exception of the area where two of this season's trophy winners came from...I'll leave the rest of you to debate the wisdom...

So let me get this straight.

You are posting about a tour on the day it was publicly launched, on a forum that contained that press release - yet claimed you knew nothing about it.

How are you writing about it?

Your comment was spoken like a true RL fan.

So let me get this straight.

You are posting about a tour on the day it was publicly launched, on a forum that contained that press release - yet claimed you knew nothing about it.

How are you writing about it?

Your comment was spoken like a true RL fan.

And instead of addressing the posters main concern ( south yorkshire) You somehow manage to have a go! a typical VT RFL sycophant

And instead of addressing the posters main concern ( south yorkshire) You somehow manage to have a go! a typical VT RFL sycophant

i cant address his concern - although it was pointed out by somebody else that this wasnt the full tour.

To complain you know nothing about something when you are writing specifically about that thing is baffling to say the least and leaves the poster open to criticism.

Already excited for England Australia. This could be our year!!

I love international RL. As a supporter, I think the venues and Idea for the for the double header semi final at Wembley and the final at OT is great and I'll definitely be attending those and (money/time/work allowing) as many others as I can.

Already excited for England Australia. This could be our year!!

I love international RL. As a supporter, I think the venues and Idea for the for the double header semi final at Wembley and the final at OT is great and I'll definitely be attending those and (money/time/work allowing) as many others as I can.

good for you mate