Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Padge

October Photo Comp KT has chosen SPORT as the theme

78 posts in this topic

OK Kenilworth Tiger has set the theme for October as Sport.

Please post only one photo in each post (makes it easier for identifying the chosen picture when posting more than one picture)

Photographs to be taken between 1st October 2012 and 31st October 2012 and posted on this thread between those dates.

Apologies for being a bit late off the mark getting this going.

Get snapping and enjoy (its only a bit of fun)

I know this wont win anything but a snap I took with my phone whilst out for a ride on Saturday. Taken from Belmont hill looking towards Ramsbottom (you can see Peel tower in the distance).

n30Ws.jpg

Time to dust off my camera & enter some #### photos to have the p### taken again, now that it's turned to the cooler months again

Time to dust off my camera & enter some #### photos to have the p### taken again, now that it's turned to the cooler months again

why do you insist on being such a pratt all the time - show me where you've had the ### taken?

Maybe you're #####d again?

why do you insist on being such a pratt all the time - show me where you've had the ### taken?

Maybe you're #####d again?

It's called self-depeciation, poking fun of myself, too serious mate, maybe you should try e-bay, see if they have a spare sense of humour, you could do with one.

It's called self-depeciation, poking fun of myself, too serious mate, maybe you should try e-bay, see if they have a spare sense of humour, you could do with one.

Yeah because you've never moaned before have you..swiftly followed by a "all feel sorry for me please as I'm a serial drink driver"

I know this wont win anything but a snap I took with my phone whilst out for a ride on Saturday. Taken from Belmont hill looking towards Ramsbottom (you can see Peel tower in the distance).

n30Ws.jpg

I like! Nice one Sev!

n30Ws.jpg

But whats in the Saddle bag??? You probably want us to believe there is a small array of tools, a puncture repair kit and an energy gel. You'll be telling us next you've never failed a test! :ph34r:;)

Can someone flying a kite be classed as sport? Its a big kite.

Can someone flying a kite be classed as sport? Its a big kite.

KT as the selector of the theme has the final decision on whether something fits into the theme or not.

Indeed - why not!

Nice one. Cheers.

Wigan St.Judes v Oldham St. Annes

IMG_4220.jpg

Someone deciding to play a practical joke on the Leeds players while they were going up for their medals at the Grand Final by replacing the Champagne with a bottle of Milk Shake

gf1.jpg

Posted · Hidden by ckn, October 28, 2012 - No reason given

Image removed because on a knobhead

IMG_8264.jpg

Taken with the phone

fishing.jpg

Love that marauder - really really nice and goes to show you don;t need loads of equipment to take a great photo.

Well done