Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

herbert st boy

1st Of Many...?

10 posts in this topic

thats what we should be doing....picking up talent from the super league 20's...............not becoming a super league feeder club!!

Agree whole heartedly with roughyedspud.

Anyone know what the lad is like? His grounding sounds good but don't know much about him. Could it be that Scott Naylor has the connections and the background to attract good young 'uns to the club. Could be an interesting few months to kick off.

Tony Mac

Hope for the best, plan for the worst, just don't stop believing.

Why stop at Duper league, bring a few Oz or Kiwis kids over to put in the mix.

Anything is worth a try whilst RFL is in charge of our game :lol:

He looked pretty useful when he played against u23s a couple of years ago. But as the Chron say, he was playing in the centre then.

just hope Oldham have not missed the cream of the crop, a lot of talented players from the u20's have already signed for championship clubs..............hope he does well .........and the team improves this season

Just a quick post from a ( ex ) hornets supporter , couple of good players have signed for you , Bloomfield not missed a game for 2 years , on the note of hornets becoming a feeder club hence why I have put ex in brackets. I've watched hornets for 25 years and would not watch a club bow down to some super league team which insists on its own playing staff, it's a disgrace and the people at the club should hang their head in shame in my opinion they are destroying one of the oldest teams in rugby league. If your club ever goes down that route then fight it , keep the name of the roughyeads and make your opinions known , as hornets kept it all a secret from its members we never had that option. All the best for the new season.....and you know what? I couldn't give stuff if you gave them a pounding next season