Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

livo

Ideas For Money Raising

56 posts in this topic

I think the wider public would be interested in this, as its not something that happens every day... If its advertised right I think this could be a big puller. People would easily get £100 sponsorship.. a night in March or April would be good as Christmas is well over and season tickets will also have been bought.

The whole night could be used for a bbq and music as well as the usual money raising stuff.

I will put my name down for doing it.

Get a photographer to take pictures then frame them and charge accordingly. I know if I did it I would want a picture of it but then again I'm not that daft!...lol

I think the cost might even include a proper photographer, I'll check and if not get me box browny out :)

I think the wider public would be interested in this, as its not something that happens every day... If its advertised right I think this could be a big puller. People would easily get £100 sponsorship.. a night in March or April would be good as Christmas is well over and season tickets will also have been bought.

The whole night could be used for a bbq and music as well as the usual money raising stuff.

I will put my name down for doing it.

I totally agree, I thought fund raising was all about the wider public and not just the fans.

Without the wider public with regard to the floodlights we a screwed IMHO

Without the wider public with regard to the floodlights we a screwed IMHO

You totally right mate. Fund raising does not have to stay within them four walls.