Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Peak Rhino

Leeds confirm that Headingley is an old tip

56 posts in this topic

I never said that Leeds had, where did you get that from.

So what track record are you referring to?

You never said Leeds had financial trouble with GH in charge, you never said Sheffield had financial trouble with GH in charge.

As neither actually had financial troubles with GH in charge then im struggling to see what you are actually talking about?

As neither actually had financial troubles with GH in charge then im struggling to see what you are actually talking about?

Got it - he must mean the famously loss-making Leeds RUFC :)

So if one person does some wrong it means no other person could have done some wrong. Strange morals you have.

My morals are fine ,unlike you I would'nt try to make accusations about a CEO of a club who has been squeeky clean,whilst being a supporter of a club whose previous regime were the biggest cheats in the history of RL bar Melbourne

Being the least $h!tty of all the $h!tty stadia is hardly a great claim to fame, its an absolutely awful ground and should be consigned to history.

The words kettle, pot and black come to mind.

DW Stadium is already a slum.

Anyway, apparently under the posts at the St Michaels Lane end several antique bottles have been found burried. Also in the general topsoll large numbers of pieces of cable - presumably left over from the "electric blanket" I've seen some of the bottles - one a medicine bottle from Barnsley - the rest have no markings - just thought I'd throw that in :D (not a bottle that is)

Just listening to a program about redevelopment of Anfield.Apparently to do this all the houses are being compulsary purchased.Even if Leeds rl had the money to do this I doubt they would get permission to do the same in the Headingley area