Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

audois

French Team

7 posts in this topic

To play Wales at Lens Saturday week. Could be somethink like from 19 selected:

1 Gigot Avignon

2 Soubeyras Pia

3 Duport CD

4 Pala CD

5 Stacul CD

6 Bosc CD

7 Barthau CD

8 Ferriol CD

9 Bentley K Pia

10 Casty CD

11 Elima Bradford ©

12 Raguin CD

13 Baiteri CD

Subs:

14 Simon CD

15 Mounis CD

16 Larroyer CD

17 Pelissier CD

18th Griffi Lezignan

19th Maria CD

can't believe Escaré isn't in the squad and how on earth is Ferriol playing when he retired from international RL two years ago ?

I would have Maria in my 17 with Pelissier starting at 9 and Escaré at FB with Clint electing to go back for arest before joining up with NQC in november

and what's happened to Dane Chisholm ?

Not too many problems in the forwards but as at the Dragons out in the backs shortage of competition. Soubeyras from Pia an interesting selection covering full back & wing positions. Another lad from Vaucluse who has turned a few heads already this year. Fakir is suspended for Wales game & in that group around a dozen who played in the 32-18 loss to England in Avignon last October. Robin who had a spell at Wakefield in their academy is a quick, clever half back who has joined the Dragons camp this autumn from Villeneuve & is playing for St Esteve at the moment & could push Barthau in the halves. A bit surprised Cologni coaching at Lezignan has left out too Cardace & Bousquet.

I'm off to Lourdes on the 21st any RL interest down there? I know it's a bit off topic.

I'm off to Lourdes on the 21st any RL interest down there? I know it's a bit off topic.

Nearest to Lourdes would be St Gaudens, champions of France not too many years ago, but now trying to reform in Elite 2.

You can always pop into Toulouse coach Gilles Dumas tabac and say hello!

Enjoy Lourdes which remains one of the most surreal places I have ever visited.

Enjoy Lourdes which remains one of the most surreal places I have ever visited.

yeah, it's basically Blackpool with loads of crosses !

A bit surprised Cologni coaching at Lezignan has left out too Cardace & Bousquet.

and why doesn't Nathan Wynn get a look in ? - a consistently solid performer who qualified for France a couple of years ago