Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fax1978

England Knights Squad

34 posts in this topic

When I've seen him on Sky Sports his defense has been pretty good. He's good at taking players around the legs and not worried about taking down the bigger guys. I can't remember his defense being poor at the GF in 2010. Having said that Saints got ran about the park all game.

He's every right to play for England.... Live with!

One of the most promising players to come out of Wales for years and he's representing England, what chance have Wales got and other nations if England takes the best players.

One of the most promising players to come out of Wales for years and he's representing England, what chance have Wales got and other nations if England takes the best players.

Evans wants to play for England as he's half English, born in Wales....... Went to high school in England.

England haven't done anything wrong........

When I've seen him on Sky Sports his defense has been pretty good. He's good at taking players around the legs and not worried about taking down the bigger guys. I can't remember his defense being poor at the GF in 2010. Having said that Saints got ran about the park all game.

Yep he does tackle well WHEN he picks the man with the ball,trouble is thats rare

He should be in the Elite squad.

I agree, I'd have put him in over McIlorum as his form was dire from June onwards prior to the infamous send off

Yep he does tackle well WHEN he picks the man with the ball,trouble is thats rare

Hmmm...

I think this squad has a decent balance only area it looks a little light is in the back row surprised Westerman / Watts / Bateman / Whitehead, and I'm sure there are a few others who may or may not be injured, that would add a bit more punch. Other than that a decent side more than capable of winning the comp.

Eden / BJB

Broughton

Turner

Evans

Dixon / riley

Sarginson

Gale

Cooper

Houghton

Taylor

Clarkson

Hughes

Lunt

G burgess

T burgess

Lawrence

Clarke

Jordan Turner is a Saints player now.

Not until december when this seasons contracts run out.

Not until december when this seasons contracts run out.

Wrong.

Super league contracts run 1st November to 31st October. Most clubs start per-season in November so you would want new player to be able to join their new clubs then.