Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nadera78

What Is It With Women And Fancy Breakfasts?

66 posts in this topic

I have now looked at this place's website.

You may hand your testicles in at reception.

Your goading is going to get me into trouble!

Your goading is going to get me into trouble!

I'm concerned that there is someone on this board whose dandy metrosexual existence is making me look like a Brummie bricklayer.

I'm concerned that there is someone on this board whose dandy metrosexual existence is making me look like a Brummie bricklayer.

If I was that much of a dandy metrosexual then I wouldn't have started this thread.

If I was that much of a dandy metrosexual then I wouldn't have started this thread.

This is Grade A chatterati conversation. Oooo, where shall we do breakfast ... ooo, spinach, I don't think so ...

Tell me, how do you knot your scarf?

This is Grade A chatterati conversation. Oooo, where shall we do breakfast ... ooo, spinach, I don't think so ...

Tell me, how do you knot your scarf?

Oh the shame!

I knot my QPR scarf around my wrist.

Cooked breakfast should definately include black pudding. May also include hash browns, sauteed potatoes but never chips.

Hp sauce and a pile of toast essential

Black pudding with breakfast definately. Chips? I wouldn't refuse, but fried bread has to be there.

As for Rum, I have only had Morgans Spiced and Sailor Jerry (with coke, can't drink it neat)

Have been looking at this site recently to get ideas for xmas - the other half drinks Rum as well, so a prezzy for both of us.

Oh the shame!

I knot my QPR scarf around my wrist.

Blue and white. So on trend.

Blue and white. So on trend.

I'm clearly not going to win this one so I suppose I should 'fess up and admit to owning a very nice, multi-coloured, Paul Smith scarf.

Is that dandy enough for you?

I'm clearly not going to win this one so I suppose I should 'fess up and admit to owning a very nice, multi-coloured, Paul Smith scarf.

Is that dandy enough for you?

But do you ware it when it's not particularly cold? And do you tie it in a ridiculously overly complex knot?

BBC Breakfast (or was it The One Show?) yesterday, in a warm and air conditioned studio, one male guest was wearing...yes, you guessed it..a scarf.. Indoors! In the warm! He was wearing a tee shirt! Good grief, what is it with these trendy lefties??? If you are cold, turn up the collar on your liberty bodice!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But do you ware it when it's not particularly cold? And do you tie it in a ridiculously overly complex knot?

I've only ever worn it four or five times. I'm convinced that I'll ruin it somehow whilst drunk.

If it pleases, Your Honour

Scarf.

Jose Mourinho.

Roberto Mancini.

Chris De Burgh

I rest my case.

If it pleases, Your Honour

Scarf.

Jose Mourinho.

Roberto Mancini.

Chris De Burgh

I rest my case.

You missed Rupert the Bear

You missed Rupert the Bear

I don't think everyone knows his name. :)