Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirkie

membership numbers

37 posts in this topic

just wondering if someone could keep us up to date with membership numbers i realise its only early on in the procedings but all the same it would be interesting to see how numbers are stacking up thankyou

Two down on last season for a start. Family membership is for 2 adults and 2 kids, whereas I need it for 1 concession and 3 kids. The 2 youngest grandkids have other commitments and hardly ever come, but I always got them season tickets so they would feel part of the club. I believe they were counted in the attendance figures for every match, even when they didn't turn up, but since then I have turned 60 and can't afford to pay more than twice what it would cost me for myself (concession) and the eldest grandson (junior), so the Rovers could end up losing 2 potential future adult supporters.

I hope that I'm wrong, but I can't check in the brochure because every time I try to download it my computer freezes.

Two down on last season for a start. Family membership is for 2 adults and 2 kids, whereas I need it for 1 concession and 3 kids. The 2 youngest grandkids have other commitments and hardly ever come, but I always got them season tickets so they would feel part of the club. I believe they were counted in the attendance figures for every match, even when they didn't turn up, but since then I have turned 60 and can't afford to pay more than twice what it would cost me for myself (concession) and the eldest grandson (junior), so the Rovers could end up losing 2 potential future adult supporters.

I hope that I'm wrong, but I can't check in the brochure because every time I try to download it my computer freezes.

Steve,

Why not just buy one concession membership and 3 Buccaneer memberships? The 3 will cost you £105 plus whatever membership level you decide to buy? That should work out a lot cheaper than the family package. I'm at the shop today from 10 so give the office a ring if you want me to go through the options or give Veronica a ring in the week and we will sort out the best package for you

Two down on last season for a start. Family membership is for 2 adults and 2 kids, whereas I need it for 1 concession and 3 kids.

Got to say, Family memberships leave me cold. If your family doesn't match the club's view, they're no good to you. Better to have a "build your own family ticket" with a quantity discount.

How much did it cost last season for 1 concession and 3 kids compared to the £205 it would cost this season

Got to say, Family memberships leave me cold. If your family doesn't match the club's view, they're no good to you. Better to have a "build your own family ticket" with a quantity discount.

What gives you the impression that anyone gives a flying shiiiiite what you think

What gives you the impression that anyone gives a flying shiiiiite what you think

What makes you think I care ?

In contemplative mood again I see :lol:

Posted · Hidden by Jimmy B, October 16, 2012 - No reason given

:lol:

Another ass wipe with far too much time on there hands that no one likes

ayup suggy, thas in fine form. i'm gonna put mi tin hat on.

Ah - the welcoming face of Featherstone Rovers !! :lol: :lol: :lol:;)

No wonder we only bring a taxi load to away games. :dry:

Who says i was on about you?

crikey guys all i want is to keep up with numbers if someone would be so kind not start world war blooody three

Steve,

Why not just buy one concession membership and 3 Buccaneer memberships? The 3 will cost you £105 plus whatever membership level you decide to buy? That should work out a lot cheaper than the family package. I'm at the shop today from 10 so give the office a ring if you want me to go through the options or give Veronica a ring in the week and we will sort out the best package for you

What I'm saying Phil is that it's not worth buying Buccaneer memberships for the youngest two because they hardly ever come due to other commitments on a Sunday. Last year I got the first two for a fiver and the third for a tenner. That was worthwhile for them to feel part of the club, but I can't afford to pay £70, so I won't renew. Is there still a package for 1 adult and 2 kids like last year? If so, there should be a package for 1 concession and 2 kids, otherwise this would be discrimination on grounds of age! Even if it's 2 and 2, concessions should be allowed in this package because it is possible to father a child over the age of 45!

Phil,

Do Buccaneer members still get free admission to away games?

What I'm saying Phil is that it's not worth buying Buccaneer memberships for the youngest two because they hardly ever come due to other commitments on a Sunday. Last year I got the first two for a fiver and the third for a tenner. That was worthwhile for them to feel part of the club, but I can't afford to pay £70, so I won't renew. Is there still a package for 1 adult and 2 kids like last year? If so, there should be a package for 1 concession and 2 kids, otherwise this would be discrimination on grounds of age! Even if it's 2 and 2, concessions should be allowed in this package because it is possible to father a child over the age of 45!

As far as i know there isn't a package for 1 adult and 2 kids. I am only going on the information i have. As far as juniors getting into away games on the season ticket is concerned i am sure they can but i would confirm it with the club.As for 2 concession 2 kids again i would check with the club.

Well I have got 3 wives and 14 kids and a Korean gardener! Now the gardener is only a small chap so I will get him a bucaneers membership, but i was hoping a family ticket word cover the rest pft!

Well I have got 3 wives and 14 kids and a Korean gardener! Now the gardener is only a small chap so I will get him a bucaneers membership, but i was hoping a family ticket word cover the rest pft!

I don't know about Korea, it looks like you have made a career of matrimony. Give it up you have no time to go to matches. Incidentally if your gardener is from North Korea I should watch my china.

As far as i know there isn't a package for 1 adult and 2 kids. I am only going on the information i have. As far as juniors getting into away games on the season ticket is concerned i am sure they can but i would confirm it with the club.As for 2 concession 2 kids again i would check with the club.

Phil,

There was a package for 1 adult and 3 kids lat year, it cost me about £145 (whatever last years adult season ticket was) plus £5 each for the first two and £10 for the third, so I think it cost £165. If the club are not repeating this, I fear they will lose out in attendance numbers when they are trying to achieve the 2,500 average criteria, or have the goalposts moved again?

Regarding a family membership pack for the over 60's, I feel I need to contact the club on the grounds of age discrimination.

If people have an issue regarding the family ticket and they think there should be alternatives why not contact the club and ask the question you never know they might add it in as say one adult + two kids The people at the club are very approachable and do answer your questions

Phil,

There was a package for 1 adult and 3 kids lat year, it cost me about £145 (whatever last years adult season ticket was) plus £5 each for the first two and £10 for the third, so I think it cost £165. If the club are not repeating this, I fear they will lose out in attendance numbers when they are trying to achieve the 2,500 average criteria, or have the goalposts moved again?

Regarding a family membership pack for the over 60's, I feel I need to contact the club on the grounds of age discrimination.

Steve, You need to contact the club and speak to Craig. I am not employed by the club ,i only put out the information i'm given or know about to try and help fellow supporters so there is a limit to what i can tell you because the chances are i don't know any more than that. Craig is approachable so it's worth calling in to see him or giving him a ring and he'll be able to help you.

Im not sure the age discrimination stands in this instance. You could by the family package as it states nothing about age, and the club is not duty bound to give discounts to OAPs, you are buying an entertainment product and it is goodwill thing on behalf of sports clubs to give concessions same with some other things like cinema etc, but not sure currys would give you a tv cheap because your are older? Having said that Steve, Im sure the club can help you, it must be a nightmare covering all the permutations that could arise. Not sure why you would not just check with the club first though, before playing the discrimination card! Just my point of view like.

Griff you only bring a taxi load full cos thats all you have...but hey a team like yours deserves more...a lot more;