Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feverly Hills 90210

christmas

7 posts in this topic

i was asking my 5 year old daughter what she wanted for Christmas her response was a blue beard toy maybe there is a gap in the market for mascot merchandise a blue beard teddy maybe just a thought. Also i was watching match of the day one Saturday and saw a Chelsea flag with John Terry on it with the words down the side saying CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND, maybe we could do one for Stuart or is it too late for Christmas ideas

i was asking my 5 year old daughter what she wanted for Christmas her response was a blue beard toy maybe there is a gap in the market for mascot merchandise a blue beard teddy maybe just a thought. Also i was watching match of the day one Saturday and saw a Chelsea flag with John Terry on it with the words down the side saying CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND, maybe we could do one for Stuart or is it too late for Christmas ideas

what have i told you about thinking

Some time ago I bought a walnut on a stand about 4inches tall. It was at my request painted in blue and white Rovers colours and had Featherstone Rover painted on the base along with 'RUGBY NUT'. I t has had pride of place for a long time. I wonder if these are still available. They are a great little figure and would make a great present.

Some time ago I bought a walnut on a stand about 4inches tall. It was at my request painted in blue and white Rovers colours and had Featherstone Rover painted on the base along with 'RUGBY NUT'. I t has had pride of place for a long time. I wonder if these are still available. They are a great little figure and would make a great present.

Still got mine somewhere!!

My dads rugby nut still on window ledge even though the old man is long gone

Still got mine.. same place as yours more.... somewhere!!