Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dobber

Egremont, Acorn or Lane

31 posts in this topic

CC game v Kells is now on 10th

HW

whens the judes game then, thought that was the 10th?

whens the judes game then, thought that was the 10th?

Was told yesterday by a mate who helps out with Egremont that the coach himself was unsure when the Kells game was going to be, they thought they may have to finish the League programme first

good luck to Egremont nice to see Cumbrian RL thriving again, 5 trips to Hull for you will be exhausting, best of luck

Well done the mont hope to see you next year

2 trips to Cumbria next year £££££

We will be doing some coach trips next year miners,thatto,pats & bridge. Only 3 local games and rest are Yorkshire or cumbria

As an Egremont lad I'm hoping its us that will win it... Looking at the fixtures its gonna be a hard run in. Hunslet (away), York (away), Mayfield (home) and St Judes (home). All of them will make it very difficult.

As for Warriors, I think they will be pipped to the post by BDH on points difference if there is a race between them for 3rd if that scenario happens

Gonna be doing my prayer dances to the gods of rugby league this week hoping for Millom to beat York, Eccles to beat BDH and some type of man flu epidemic in Hunslet to make things easier for the Mont lol ;)

My Prediction: 1 Egremont, 2 Lock Lane, 3 York

well i think i might of correctly predicted the top 5 there... or atleast the top 3 :P if only the bookies took took our bets lol