Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyram

Batley Bulldogs 28 Dewsbury Rams 18 - discuss the match here

150 posts in this topic

Yes he is and austin and ben jones are out injured so only jon schofield misses out on my 20 man team, from the 24 available.

Wel no doubt be getting adam obrien, englands academy hooker from bulls and glens after another full seasonlong loan from a SL club plus afew more dualregs from the bulls, another centre would be nice.

Out of all the players whos left, ayden faal is the biggest shame as i think hed be a real handful in a glen morrison coached expansive dewsbury side...

Following the eagerly awaited Heavy Woollen derby game against Batley Bulldogs at the Loverugbyleague.com Stadium on Boxing day.

We will be opening the Royal Suite here at Tetley's Stadium were all supporters, family and friends are invited and more than welcome to come along and enjoy a Christmas tipple with all the Dewsbury Rams players, coaches and staff. The Royal Suite will be open from 2pm on the day.

I think the result will go Batley's way because of their more-or-less settled side.

Batley 25 - 16 Dewsbury

Att\; 2264

I think the result will go Batley's way because of their more-or-less settled side.

Batley 25 - 16 Dewsbury

Att\; 2264

If the weather is ok I would hope for a larger number than that CF. Surely with all the new found enthusiasm at the Rams you will be well supported?

I'll go for a batley win, we have a lot of new players needing time to gel.

Batley 30- Dewsbury 18 att 2386

Don't want to rain on the parade kelsey - but a fair number of that bad side are signed up for next year. ;)

The good players from that side ;)

If the weather is ok I would hope for a larger number than that CF. Surely with all the new found enthusiasm at the Rams you will be well supported?

I hope so too.

Can't make it today as its a delayed Christmas Day with family, so any chance someone can post team news and score updates please?

Can't make it today as its a delayed Christmas Day with family, so any chance someone can post team news and score updates please?

Ditto - close family member admitted to hospital, so I will be at pinderfields most of the day - it looks like being a lovely day too. :huh: Come on the rams.

Batley 25 - 16 Dewsbury

Att\; 2264

Not a bad guess but slightly low on all counts!

Didn't happen,did it? :-)

Really, you're quick ain't ya!

I was impressed with your new hooker (Luke wright?) and thought Alex Rowe had a good game for us.a good run out for both sides with loads of improvement to come,the rams looked particularly dangerous when room became available out wide.

1. We still need a number 6

2. We will miss Patch

3. We are light in the forwards

4. Tommy Gallgher had a decent Xmas lunch

5. James Craven will once again end up being our player of the season

6. Batley are much betting at lying on at the play the ball than we are

7. Ten quid is too much for a friendly

8. Matthew Tebb is going to be a top notch player

9. Keegan Hirst was held back by Wozza

10. Even if the weather looks OK where two pairs of socks

Some of us forget his wallet and asked for "credit" from Paul Harrison!

Good game. Enjoyed it!