See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

Jack Pedley

30 posts in this topic

Barrow have today announced the signing of Nathan mossop. Would it be worth asking the question about jack, I know he's a risk with his injuries but we desperately need backup for matty and jack is top quality when fit.

(null)

Yea i would have him back. him and Matty would be awesome to exchange during the game.

No brainer . No risk really he's just had bad luck , plenty of time to get fit . Get him here in an instant.Some people play well at certain clubs and not others , and he does the biz here . That's about 4 hookers they have so could be tough for him . Worth asking ...

As long as it's pay as you play I would. Unless the club decided against it because of his lack of loyalty last year.

Just because someone decides to play somewhere else when they're contract expires doesn't mean they're disloyal . That's sport . And he moved home and knew wed invested a lot in Matty . I couldn't say a word against the guy , who thought of injured Matty when Peds was ripping the league up and being such a great character .

Would be a good signing with him,matty and also olstrum??

Richard Farrer seems to have hit form scored in the final, and had a hat-rick on the weekend (one was a 40m try where he side-stepped the full back :D)

I couldn't see Peds coming back to Town to be honest and we really need to be looking at props and halfbacks. It's going to be a long old winter with not much craic!!!!!!!!

2 signing's too be announced very shortly keith.. 1 is a prop and a young un(not sure on position)

I think were desperate for a backup hooker as much as anyother position. we can't expect matty to play 80 minutes and if he gets injured we will bein major trouble next year. We seen this season how much we struggle without him.

we didnt play too badly without him, we missed him at donny, but against oldham after he went off and haven we played great.

He's a game changer for definate, little breaks encourage the squad hugely, and he 100% builds momentum and the speed changes.

We need lots of strength and cover across the board in all positions , regardless of if we're strong or weak there .This league is going to be intense , fast and physically demanding .Props and halves priority but nowhere neglected . And as much quality as possible . Long old winter followed by long old season . 26 games now and no gimmes to rest players in ... Also Id be looking to follow up on Newton from Hull if possible . He looked a kid with great potential .

2 signing's too be announced very shortly keith.. 1 is a prop and a young un(not sure on position)

2 props i heard but not saying the names i heard

Talking of next season , there was a cracker in the star today ... Woodsy is setting up an ' elite performance camp '.

Stop sniggering at the back ...

I wonder if he will be participating in this, there will only be him on the course. TORTOISE ON TOUR

Talking of next season , there was a cracker in the star today ... Woodsy is setting up an ' elite performance camp '.

Stop sniggering at the back ...

lol were is the camp going to be at burger king or mcdonalds

lol were is the camp going to be at burger king or mcdonalds

ha ha love it. KFC has got to be in the mix, family bucket...

Need to stress that this is just hearsay but I was told that at least one of our better players didn't get on at all with Jack, so IF this is true maybe it won't happen if it upsets the dressing room.

Regardless of any other issues jack is a top quality player

Hasn't peds just signed a new contract at barrow and would be good back up for mossop at barrow??

dandy will be back up to mossop next season wouldn,t mind pedley at haven to be honest always looked good when ive seen him and knows where the try line is

If he is that good why have Barrow got 3 others and why did he hardly get a look in last season. You can't say someone is a fantastic player based on hitting form for 3 months. Pay as you play or nothing for me.

Jack was always quality in a town shirt. He was 1st choice at barrow until he got his season ending injury.