Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

new signing

36 posts in this topic

Another quality signing, welcome aboard Ewan. Maybe he knows some players from Oz with an UK passport aswell!!

Yet another excellent signing by our board of directors. I hope that we, the fans, can spread the word and get friends and family back through the turnstiles to show our support for their hard work. Come on Town.

Yes that's a great point . We're always talking and concentrating on the team , but the support that team gets next year is just as important .

Just seen the pic . Wow he looks fit , has he done his preseason already !!! Git in there !

Just seen the pic . Wow he looks fit , has he done his preseason already !!! Git in there !

sounds like you fancy him David lol (cough ,cough)

Davidm and Ewen in a tree.....

Great signing though, exactly what was needed.

Ha ha . Deary me !!! Fit used to have such an innocent meaning !

How did he get on with Thirroul Butchers last year? cant seem to find anything?

Apparently they won the second string grand final.

Is this the best BOD we've had or what? All our top players from last year signed up including top amateurs like Rooney and Phillips, and now Dowes .

He's exactly what we need , with Coward, Mattinson, Thackray, Stack , Phillips, Olstrum and hopefully Peterson that's a pack that can compete next year. Obviously we need a lot more bodies but any half-decent halfback should be able to play behind them, and i don't mean Forber. The lad didn't let us down but he's a reasonable NL2 player and no more.

Anyway .. top signing!

Heard the wispers at the sportsmans dinner on Friday night that we had got him but didnt want to get to excited till it was official, now I can "Get in There"

Well done BOD, and welcome to Town Ewan I hope you enjoy playing for Cumbrias finest, great news :D :D :D

Great signing - Well done BOD!!!

Would like to see town get ANNAKIN signed as well.And 1 more prop then makings of a real strong pack

Walne would fit that last prop role perfectly . With Annakin powering the back of the scrum as well that would be a pack to compete with these teams .

Would like to see town get ANNAKIN signed as well.And 1 more prop then makings of a real strong pack

Maybe they will, what about a prop like Jamie Acton from Oldham?