Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cato89

good enough?

9 posts in this topic

Would the players we havent signed back from the team this year be good enough backup for us this coming season??

Ginge

Whitehead

Frazer all retiring i actually think we have most signed back on. who hasnt retired?

Cotter?

Cant think ha

Just Forber , Calders & John Patrick . All could be useful cover . I always think Patrick has the makings if he's able to commit fully . What about young Mcavoy , was he just helping us out ?

From what I got told calders is already signed on. Can't see jp here next year,especially after the signing of Morris. Forber would definitely be the next one to get signed on

Should announce Calders then . More recognisable names we sign higher profile we get and you attract more big names . Wanna be well stocked up on backs for this long campaign . Forber as injury cover at this level for me . All our signings have been quality so far , squads slowly building nicely .

i would be out to get forber signed on now ye he didnt have the best season but he didnt really have a full pre-season i think he will come good. im not saying to give him the num 1 half back role but i think this lad deserves some praise

How many more chances can we keep giving him?? We need a half back with a bit of zip who can change a game with a bit of class.... I dont know who but we do, i dont think Forber is that.

It's gonna be the key signing of the offseason isn't it . Getting that half into our team who has the controlling and game changing attributes we've been crying out for will make a good team in general , and everyone playing outside them in particular , twice as good . The best raise the game of everyone around them .

im not saying he has to be firsr chioce but hes there for back up. thomas coyle has just been released by widnes maybe try snap him up butnwe need a goal kicker

From what i recall he wasn't overly impressive when I saw him at Widnes . These guys like to stick close to home to .Maybe have to look at this overseas thing to get our half , la'al Maori or Pacific Islander off the quota . These blokes are natural talents and are numerous in lower grades down under .