Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Frightful

Scott Prince or Jacob Miller...

94 posts in this topic

I am not sure what the qualification is for setting up tries.

Is it the last pass or having a hand in the try?

I do not rate him to be honest.

He has off field issues and really he is a stock Club Player.

Like Marshall, on his day he is great but his day is now and again it appears in 2012.

From MOS to unwanted by everyone says plenty.

Excellent assessment, wish I could have put it that well myself. Chase is not even a poorman's B Marshall, even when the latter is having one of his many 2012 poor day's. I cannot understand St George ( if it's fact) signing Chase, he will not do any good in the NRL.

Any player that has played 15 seasons in the NRL must have something special about him. He would have played a hell of a lot more Origin games also had it not have been for Lockyer and Thurston. Hull will have one hell of a signing if they get his signature.

I hope he gives Hull a go, my only concern is he or his partner will get homesick.

TIME is running out for Scott Prince to confirm a move to Hull FC after the English Super League club issued a "final offer" while setting its sights on Wests Tigers halfback Jacob Miller.

Prince is at risk of missing out on a lucrative three-year UK deal with his future at the Gold Coast Titans still unresolved and Hull FC hinting that Miller may provide more long-term value.

While Prince was initially their "top target", Hull FC owner Adam Pearson said the race to fill their halfback vacancy would now come down to who snapped up the Super League contract first.

Prince met with Hull FC coach Peter Gentle on the weekend but the former Test halfback failed to commit to the long-term offer.

Link

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/hull-wants-decision-from-scott-prince-also-has-eyes-jacob-miller/story-e6frfgbo-1226503245203

I hope he gives Hull a go, my only concern is he or his partner will get homesick.

Agreed.

I'd love to see him at Hull but if he's in any way reluctant to come I'd rather he didn't bother. We had enough of that last year with Wade McKinnon.

I'm surprised Wests Tigers would even consider letting Jacob Miller leave the club. Along with Curtis Sironen they could be a great halfback partnership for years to come. For a club that has little money why would you clear out your home grown talent?

Mick Potter is more likely to give him a good run in the first team than Tim Sheens did. Sheens always seems to play his favourites regardless of their form.

I'm surprised Wests Tigers would even consider letting Jacob Miller leave the club. Along with Curtis Sironen they could be a great halfback partnership for years to come. For a club that has little money why would you clear out your home grown talent?

I dont think Sironen will stay in the halves for very long, his natural size & strength I think will see him end up at 13. Up to getting injured he looked to be a real top prospect !

The one player Hull have definitely signed is Shannon McDonnell, former Hull KR full back, on a two year deal.

He should get us round the park....

Prince's agent says his client will sign for Hull on Monday, once his severance from the Titans is sorted.

Sounds like he wants more time, I'm getting a bit bored of this now.

Not sure on this one!

The agent seems pretty sure and I suppose he would be in the know but still got a nagging doubt that this will actually happen.

Hopes it does for Hull's sake because he will guide an impressive looking team around the park next year.

Mate in Brisbane just messaged me, 7:00 am news - Scott Prince has signed for Hull FC :):D

Mate in Brisbane just messaged me, 7:00 am news - Scott Prince has signed for Hull FC :):D

If he signs it will not be until Monday the media in Oz are saying.