Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Frightful

Scott Prince or Jacob Miller...

Old Frightful    3,108

Hull FC media man James Clarke has tweeted that Hull have a roadshow at St Stephen's shopping centre today, then says he's hoping to confirm a "Prince's Quay" visit, :rolleyes: then drops various subtle hints with the words Titans and Prince in them.

He sounds like a big kid that can't keep a secret.

humpy    1

According to news reports over here, Scott Prince will sign on Monday. I've been a titans fan since emigrating here 4 years ago. Scott is a good player but relies heavily on a decent 6, when Matt Rogers retired Scott struggled with form, hope you have a decent stand off to work with him. He's great off the field too, kids love him, he does lots of media work too. Will be great for Hull

Roy Boy    177

According to news reports over here, Scott Prince will sign on Monday. I've been a titans fan since emigrating here 4 years ago. Scott is a good player but relies heavily on a decent 6, when Matt Rogers retired Scott struggled with form, hope you have a decent stand off to work with him. He's great off the field too, kids love him, he does lots of media work too. Will be great for Hull

Daniel Holdsworth would be his likely 5/8th :)

Ullman    738

Hull FC media man James Clarke has tweeted that Hull have a roadshow at St Stephen's shopping centre today, then says he's hoping to confirm a "Prince's Quay" visit, :rolleyes: then drops various subtle hints with the words Titans and Prince in them.

He sounds like a big kid that can't keep a secret.

Scott Street bridge would be more of a challenge.

EastLondonMike    572

Just seen an Aussie journo post this on twitter

"Stay tuned for massive news on scott prince. Hearing move to Hull is now off. Staying in NRL but not with Titans. Hull officials not happy"

Looks like Salford might be disappointed also then if previous rumours are believed to have been true..

Old Frightful    3,108

If true, at least it puts a stop to this will he/won't he fiasco.

After it became clear it was gonna take so long for him to make his bloody mind up, Hull should have withdrawn their offer.

Old Frightful    3,108

In the last few minutes the story has broke that he looks set to sign for Brisbane.

Just appeared on Hull Daily Mail's website.

Roy Boy    177

Just had a PM from Roy Boy - anyone got a good tip on removing letters printed onto the back of a rugby shirt?

The T & W are easy, it's the A I'm struggling with!

;)

Old Frightful    3,108

Just had a PM from Roy Boy - anyone got a good tip on removing letters printed onto the back of a rugby shirt?

Is he trying to get "Tw*t" removed from that one he bought off you?

Roy Boy    177

Is he trying to get "Tw*t" removed from that one he bought off you?

Have you got the capital C off yours yet? :P

1976PMJwires    234

Adam Pearson must be gutted, but one thing it must have helped sell extra season passes :P

Great work AP

I'm sure he'll get some one else in #hullisntasglamorousasroyboymakesout

boxhead    158

I very much doubt it is the Broncos.

It may be a good thing for Hull, Prince and his Missus do not strike me as a good fit for the North of England for 4 years.

I very much doubt it is the Broncos.

It may be a good thing for Hull, Prince and his Missus do not strike me as a good fit for the North of England for 4 years.

Prince signs for the Broncos

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-and-knights-emerge-as-contenders-for-scott-prince-after-titans-grant-him-a-release/story-e6frep5x-1226507376079

boxhead    158

Prince signs for the Broncos

http://www.courierma...x-1226507376079

I am really surprised at that.

Prince had a tough relationship when he was last there where too much was expected of him as a youngster.

The Broncos usually develop or sign younger players.

I guess the bargain price made him an attractive 2 year option until they bring others through.

I hope he does well, he will get the support from the Brisbane fans straight away and his partner will be happy that they don't have to shift from their new House :-)