Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marshy1

Salford.

41 posts in this topic

Cue?

I think they're probably snookered....

Unless somebody can bridge the loan for them...they'll try to wipe the slate clean but I think it'll be another loss chalked up. How deep are the investors pockets.....and how big are their balls!!

I bet Merry went white when he heard the news that the Pinks were going to be battered black and blue by creditors. I wonder if he'll try to cushion the blow?

Some were green with envy when their stadium was finished but they're now probably tickled pink. There'll certainly be a few red faces around the town hall now ...... and a few brown pairs of pants!!

Happy baize!

Unless somebody can bridge the loan for them...they'll try to wipe the slate clean but I think it'll be another loss chalked up. How deep are the investors pockets.....and how big are their balls!!

I bet Merry went white when he heard the news that the Pinks were going to be battered black and blue by creditors. I wonder if he'll try to cushion the blow?

Some were green with envy when their stadium was finished but they're now probably tickled pink. There'll certainly be a few red faces around the town hall now ...... and a few brown pairs of pants!!

Happy baize!

Top, top, top post mate!

Absolutely love it!

Spelly.

Does that mean that all their creditors will be rushing to get to the front of the cue!!! LOL (I'll get me coat!!!) LOL

i'm wondering who's in the frame to take over, mind you for swinton lions to comment, it would be a little bit like the kettle calling the pot black.

It appears to be Securitas,maybe for punishment the fans are going to be locked inside Barton.

Cue?

Rack?

What a load of billiards.

...to the front of the cue!!! (queue)

...it would be a little bit like the kettle calling the pot black (Pot Black BBC TV)

I've never heard so many obvious puns (intended or not) relating to snooker or billiards.

Just think what we can achieve if we all 'pool' together

Well i for one still hope that Salford take a hard shot in the brown pocket.

Looks like they have got away with it. to say im gutted is an underestimation!