Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigjohn

Salford

24 posts in this topic

http://www.loverugby...g-up-order.html

I make that 4 Clubs in the past 18 Month Red Hall should hang their heads in shame

how long before the people at the top accept responsibilty for the shambles that is now rugby league. get em out

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_10476-salford-issued-winding-up-order.html

I make that 4 Clubs in the past 18 Month Red Hall should hang their heads in shame

They are burying their heads in the sand I'm afraid, they are killing the game, squeezing every last breath out of the clubs

Love to know who went through there accounts for the licences

It's a far cry from the late sixties/early seventies when they were probably the biggest spending club in the game. The people of Manchester seem to have gone off Rugby League.

It's a far cry from the late sixties/early seventies when they were probably the biggest spending club in the game. The people of Manchester seem to have gone off Rugby League.

yeh, brian snape spent a fortune assembling that team.

I've still got the hump with em for signing Steve Nash!

I've still got the hump with em for signing Steve Nash!

Too right Robin, but at least they let us have Stu Dickens back.

Careful guys...... you'll have l'angelo, padge et al extracting the urine. He's already chucked some sarcastic comment into the general forum (where, of course, this is just a storm in a tea cup and piddling sums of money and will be sorted etc).

Someday! Someday it will all end in tears - but will I shed any? Pfffffffft!

Careful guys...... you'll have l'angelo, padge et al extracting the urine. He's already chucked some sarcastic comment into the general forum (where, of course, this is just a storm in a tea cup and piddling sums of money and will be sorted etc).

Someday! Someday it will all end in tears - but will I shed any? Pfffffffft!

don;t worry mate, lowfield will take care of them

was talking to a bloke who sells lottery for salford he said they will be lucky to be playing at there stadium next year peel wants them out only bothered about union team playing there .

I heard they were moving back in at the Willows? .... from a director of Bradford City! Tho how he knows whats to do at Salford I'm not sure!

a lot of clubs are going to have to bite the bullet. the rfl are going to have to lose their delusions of grandeur and hope they haven't alienated too many supporters and others at the lower end of the game.

Hey Robin

I went to a concert other week with my kids whose only 14 & 18 not old enough to even know stevie Nash

but during this concert they were playing Superstar . well i always taught my kids to sing stevie nash superstar how many try you scored so far.

so thats what we sang during this concert.

When I was off work after surgery last year, Lorne drove over to rawmarsh and brought me a mug with Steve Nash on it! Cheered me up no end and is still my fav mug!!

I heard the Willows rumour a few weeks ago as well..... Just shows that moving to a new stadium doesn't always work

The Willows has been pulled down andis a building site.

The Willows has been pulled down andis a building site.

nothings changed then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.loverugby...g-up-order.html

More to come, you can bet

Love to know who went through there accounts for the licences

Does the the Bradford fiasco constitute a precedent?.

Yes it does, sorry to say.

I have said it defore and I will say it again SL have got the clubs they want and the rest can gone and wither.

I wish Featherstone, Halifax and possibly sheffield all the best for the future, but the door is firmly shut.

Cheers Roger.

Yes it does, sorry to say.

I have said it defore and I will say it again SL have got the clubs they want and the rest can gone and wither.

I wish Featherstone, Halifax and possibly sheffield all the best for the future, but the door is firmly shut.

Cheers Roger.

If that is the case are we looking at another break away?

A breakaway by the clubs is long, long overdue. Regrettably it will never happen now because there are too many without any guts.