Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deluded pom?

Vote Online For AYRLA Youth Program Grant

40 posts in this topic

Thanks guys, remember that if you can could you please vote as often as you can on a daily basis. Thanks again.

Is it legal to vote more than once on this grant programme? I've voted the last three days.

Is it legal to vote more than once on this grant programme? I've voted the last three days.

I don't think so Frank. I've voted daily using more than one PC and e mail address. I think the vote is OK as long as you do it from different PCs with different e mail addresses.

If you mean one vote per day, it states in the FAQs on the site that individuals can vote every day.

Almost 700 votes in so far.Let's see if we can make it to that figure today.

Don't forget to vote today guys, lets push this along.We all want this to succeed.

At present the AYRLA are in fourth place, being 200 votes behind the leaders.

Would be really good for these kids if we can help pull it off.

At present the AYRLA are in fourth place, being 200 votes behind the leaders.

Where did you see that Frank?

Hi Pom. Go to the voting page.At the bottom of the page you will see a link to facebook.com.youthrugby league.When you go to the page It's about about a third of the way down on the left hand side.

Hi Pom. Go to the voting page.At the bottom of the page you will see a link to facebook.com.youthrugby league.When you go to the page It's about about a third of the way down on the left hand side.

Thanks Frank. The rate of voting seems to have slowed right down. :(

Put the link for YOUTH PROGRAMME GRANT on the BATLEY BULLDOGS BOARD.It"s quite an active board and we may pick up some votes from there.

Thirteen days left for voting in the AYRLA,you can vote daily.The kids need your support.