Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

l'angelo mysterioso

LEEDS UNITED: AGAIN

60 posts in this topic

fAN TAkes to the field and attacks the Sheffield Wednesday goal keeper.

What do you mean AGAIN?

You have said on many occasions that you don't like Leeds so is there an underlying reason to your post? There is not one supporter of Leeds who has defended this "supporters" actions so why tarnish all with he same brush?

Might I suggest changing the thread title to " idiot fan brings shame to their club"

Were you ok with the Sheffield Wed fans throwing bottles and chanting about Galatasaray, or should I start a different thread for that one?

Like Kenny said I don't recall too many* similar incidents involving Leeds in the last decade so I don't get the "again".

* or actually any at all

There is a huge overlap between Leeds Rhinos fans who as leaguies are of course perfectly well behaved and United fans who are fascist thugs. Many people seem to support both clubs.

What do you mean AGAIN?

You have said on many occasions that you don't like Leeds so is there an underlying reason to your post? There is not one supporter of Leeds who has defended this "supporters" actions so why tarnish all with he same brush?

Might I suggest changing the thread title to " idiot fan brings shame to their club"

Were you ok with the Sheffield Wed fans throwing bottles and chanting about Galatasaray, or should I start a different thread for that one?

no just saw it on Look North

fan leaps on pitch pushes goalie in the face with boith hands.

no just saw it on Look North

fan leaps on pitch pushes goalie in the face with boith hands.

And

You seem to have wayyyyy. too much time on your hands judging by the number of your posts, on almost anything and everything.

You should try getting out more,i'm surprised you have so many opinions on subjects as you must be constantly typing on here

Is there a prize for the poster who has the highest number pointless posts?

Coz we have a clear winner :lol:

No you can't have a prize.

Leeds fans clearly have form, as they say. Yet another disgraceful episode.

Sure, other clubs have their idiots too and they attract appropriate opprobrium.

But this was Leeds, this was yesterday and this was on TV.

And

You seem to have wayyyyy. too much time on your hands judging by the number of your posts, on almost anything and everything.

You should try getting out more,i'm surprised you have so many opinions on subjects as you must be constantly typing on here

the sad part is he does it with a pic of a Rovers great as his avatar, now whenever anyone mentions the great carl Dooler many of us dont think of him and that is a tragedy

So, the author of the OP is at fault and Leeds are, once again, the victims of a witch hunt.

The idiots Name is Aaron Crawley its now being published on all the sites and forums.Lets see how long it takes for him to be arrested?

So, the author of the OP is at fault and Leeds are, once again, the victims of a witch hunt.

Did you know a Leeds united player was assualted by a so called Carlisle fan on the field a couple of years or so back?

Did you know a Leeds united player was assualted by a so called Carlisle fan on the field a couple of years or so back?

Carlisle's so-called fans do have a reputation, but they aren't a biggish club. However, I get your point.

It seem's the idiot had been banned from Elland Road.

The idiots Name is Aaron Crawley its now being published on all the sites and forums.Lets see how long it takes for him to be arrested?

SYP? :O

correct -and you know what...I could google "crowd trouble at [insert any professional football club]" and get as many links.

One fan last night was an absolute imbecile and the Leeds statement that was produced straight after kick off was smart, to the point and completely condemned the actions of this fool.

But hey, let's tar every Leeds fan with the same brush and, yes, let's have a witch hunt.

There is also such a sad irony in the OP when I hear of the tales coming from many of my fellow cas fans who dared to support their team in Featherstone not too long ago.

correct -and you know what...I could google "crowd trouble at [insert any professional football club]" and get as many links.

One fan last night was an absolute imbecile and the Leeds statement that was produced straight after kick off was smart, to the point and completely condemned the actions of this fool.

But hey, let's tar every Leeds fan with the same brush and, yes, let's have a witch hunt.

There is also such a sad irony in the OP when I hear of the tales coming from many of my fellow cas fans who dared to support their team in Featherstone not too long ago.

I think that's fair comment Kenny, presumably if the word leeds had been omitted, or 'again' not used you would have reacted differently.

Leeds whether you like it or not have, amongest other clubs have a hugh degree of notoriety when it comes to violence and crass croed behaviour. Instead of singing gross songs about galattassary the sing a catchy little number about the runway of death sas I recall.

I haven't tarred every Leeds fan with the same brush. My son is a season ticket holder at United and he's as sickened by what he sees and hears all too often at games, and not just from Leeds fans. But he enjoys his sport and puts up with it.

there have been well recorded incidents of poor crows behaviour at Featherstone and Castleford. As far as I'm aware they have been freely discussed on the relevant forum.

I'm not in the habit of defending Featherstone Rovers come what may, just the opposite.

Don't start with your google's.

Your team has a woeful record, I've been in the middle of it at a club in Lancashire. You're real hard in numbers.