Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith T

Denham pulling out .......

14 posts in this topic

Announced tonight at the speedway that Keith Denham is pulling out of the Comets at the end of the year. The promotion though is being taken over by a new company LJM Assett Management of Crosby. The new owner is Laura Morgan who used compensation money from an accident to set up her business and she is a keen speedway fan. Tony Jackson will remain as Team Manager.

Good riddance to him!!!

And it's good news that the new owners have already done a deal with Town for the next 2 years.

Totally agree otto. Best thing for the comets and for the relationship between the 2 teams

The wishful thinkers down the road will be gutted! :lol: :lol:

I don't ever go to speedway but have crossed paths with Denham once before. There are very few I take an instant dislike to but he is one of them ( I won't exactly say what I think of him as it will probably get me banned off here!) . While I don't doubt his intentions were good I'd be willing to bet the speedway will be better off without him.

Strangely there has been no mention of this positive news on the shaven site, the usual suspects are very quiet about it.

Does this mean you'll get to re negotiate the hire?

i think a deal has been done for the next two years.

i think a deal has been done for the next two years.

A deal in principle has been done for two years.

We own the stadium and the council owns the land I think

Correct. The buildings, etc, belong to Town and we have a long lease of around 90 years left on the lease of the land.