Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwain Pipe

Wath Brow - Travelling

44 posts in this topic

Given the amount of travelling our club do & always will its a remarkable achievement to be crowned NCL champions!

Given the amount of travelling our club do & always will its a remarkable achievement to be crowned NCL champions!

It most certainly is. Congratulations!

Your minor premiers not NCL champions!! The champions will be the side lifting the trophy at widnes in the grand final

me to, Wath Brow are the champions, the play off where invented for a money spinner for sky sports, not for us, well done to Brow

If you finish top of the pile after 26 rounds your the true champs not whoever wins a meaningless knock out comp at end of season. Congratulations to Brow, travelling from Cumbria every other week aswell is a top effort, well done.

me to, Wath Brow are the champions, the play off where invented for a money spinner for sky sports, not for us, well done to Brow

Absolute myth. Play offs were first used in 1905 up until 1973. Quite some time before Sky Sports...

Absolute myth. Play offs were first used in 1905 up until 1973. Quite some time before Sky Sports...

the play offs were re- invented for a money spinner for sky sports, not for us, well done to Brow

So was summer rugby :)

If you finish top of the pile after 26 rounds your the true champs not whoever wins a meaningless knock out comp at end of season. Congratulations to Brow, travelling from Cumbria every other week aswell is a top effort, well done.

I agree completely, well done to Wath Brow.

It used to be the same when a team from Hull won a piece of major silverware, but I suppose it's not so bad nowadays with them having so many teams in the top flight. B)

Siddal won the most amount of games during the season.. Now theres a case for true champions!! :lol:

bet your kicking yourself, throwing the fixture at miners. 92-0. would av topped league on points diff even with a defeat there.

Siddal won the most amount of games during the season.. Now theres a case for true champions!! :lol:

That means you lost more

Do you reckon Leroy Joe had a little bit to do with your success flatfell?

bet your kicking yourself, throwing the fixture at miners. 92-0. would av topped league on points diff even with a defeat there.

Ha ha now who's a joke

Ha ha now who's a joke

Might have lost 92-0 but at least we sent a team!

2nd on points difference or relegated? I know which i'd prefer!

Ha ha pot kettle black , got to you that one did it. Did you actually beat Leigh east this year ha ha

Ha ha pot kettle black , got to you that one did it. Did you actually beat Leigh east this year ha ha

yes beat them in national cup that's why we had the reverse at miners cos couldn't change fixtures could have been you Mr chairman if you had beat us