Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weloveyouwakefield2

Chase Out...

28 posts in this topic

mac banana mentions he probably won't bring anybody into the squad, is this a good idea? maybe he could bring someone in just for the experience?

Wonder if this will give Myler his chance at 7. He's done well when he has had the chance, has improved for us and did well for England Knights last year, so he has developed through the right structures. Alongside an organiser like Sinfield he could be a good addition.

I cant see chase been injured imo I think this has something to do with his move to st george, maybe mcnamara thinks chase has his head elsewhere or maybe its a done deal n his visa would not cover him to play for England after hes left but who knows, not me thats for sure!

shouldn't be in the squad anyway, has been decidedly average this season in the couple of games he has played, lomax should have been selected bfore him end of..................

shouldn't be in the squad anyway, has been decidedly average this season in the couple of games he has played, lomax should have been selected before him end of..................

Add to that the fact he isnt english by any stretch of the imagination and yes you are right. :D

thank god, if he's the best we have we are fookd.

Have you seen any stats from last year?

no, thought not - bandwagon

KT, do you mean Stats from last year 2011, or last season 2012?

2011 Chase had a good season, 2012 he did not.

I do think Myler and Lomax are better bets for the 7 shirt after this last season with Brough always around too.

mac banana mentions he probably won't bring anybody into the squad, is this a good idea? maybe he could bring someone in just for the experience?

Is Farrell in the squad? If so I guess Macca will play O'Loughlan at 7 and Sinfield at 6? Even though O'Loughlan is a great playmaker with great hand he'll never be a 7.

KT, do you mean Stats from last year 2011, or last season 2012?

2011 Chase had a good season, 2012 he did not.

I do think Myler and Lomax are better bets for the 7 shirt after this last season with Brough always around too.

look at try assists from last season and remember how many games he played.

Not saying he's the b all and end all but he's not half as bad as people are making out

I think Lomax was unavailable for selection due to injury.

Don't think so. There is no mention of him being injured anywhere online. I don't think he is injured at present. That was the Exiles series which he was unavailable for due to injury.

Not saying he's the b all and end all but he's not half as bad as people are making out

Not worth it tbh KT.

Remember how much stick Vainokolo and Henry Paul got for playing for England RU?

Oh no. :rolleyes:

No Brough was the biggest joke of this team selection anyway

I'm not necessarily Brough's biggest fan, but it does seem strange that McNamara seems to bring players in for one series and then dumps them.

He did it with Robinson and Crabtree IIRC - wonder if he has an issue with the Giants!

i have never had any time for selecting players on dodgy ancestry/ residence, regardless of who chase plays for in super league he is not english and therefore should not be playing for england!!

i have never had any time for selecting players on dodgy ancestry/ residence, regardless of who chase plays for in super league he is not english and therefore should not be playing for england!!

2012 in the real world!!

Is Farrell in the squad? If so I guess Macca will play O'Loughlan at 7 and Sinfield at 6? Even though O'Loughlan is a great playmaker with great hand he'll never be a 7.

He really wouldn't need to be, up against the opposition he will be pitted against, will he?

Well he certainly was Versus the Aussies and Kiwi's! Out of his depth in that company, way out.

Well he certainly was Versus the Aussies and Kiwi's! Out of his depth in that company, way out.

he wasnt the only one, most of the English players looked out of there depth against the aus/kiwis